I 4

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 

 

                                              MARKED

 

Sehun begins running towards Key with frustration and confusion as his eyes widen with surprise.  He hooks keys arm as he gently pulls him to the side.

“This sounds really crazy but please listen and believe me Key.” Sehun startles as he holds his forehead with frustration.

“You are scaring me.” Key responds as a frown crosses his silky skin.

“I saw a wolf. It was not dog or a bear, it was a wolf. It disapreared when Hyuna came, I don’t know what is going on Key you have to belive me.

“Someone had too much punch.” Key replies as he giggles softly whilst he takes a sip of his drink.

“Nevermind.” Sehun sighs as he walks away.

“Where are you going?” Key continues as he loudly speaks whilst Sehun walks away.

“Home, I need to get some things straight.” He responds as he mildly shakes his head.

I don’t understand. I sound like a physco. I am not going crazy. There is something here. I just need other puzzle pieces to fit this together.

 

Sehun walks home and enters wiping his shoes on the rough skinned mat whilst his mother greets him.

“Oh, you are back already?” She questions she rubs plate with a dishtowel.

“Mhm, I wasn’t feeling well.” Sehun responds as he strips his jacket and begins making his way inside.

“Ah, go upstairs and rest.” She continues as she feels Sehuns head with the back of her warming hands.

“You don’t need help with anything?” Sehun asks as his eyes lurk through the dining room.

“No, go on, sleep early.” She finalizes as she brushes him upstairs.

“And keep warm.” She shouts as Sehun rapidly makes his way up the stairs.

Sehun takes off his shirt and changes into his long black and white sleeved tshirt. He makes his way to the bathroom and begins to fill up his water bottle as he begins glances at his reflection in the mirror.

Am I going crazy?

He twists the bottle cap with his weaker arms as he sighs with relief. He begins to make his way to the bed. He leaves the curtain open and begins admiring the moonlight shining on his bedroom floor. He covers his innocent cold body in the warmth and comfort of his blanket. He closes his eyes slowly as he begins releasing his thoughts.

 

IN HIS DREAM.

Sehun sees the wolf, staring right back at him, he holds out his gentle hand to touch the beauty of the animal. He blinks his eye quickly and sees the beauty figure of Kai before his eyes. His warm breath begins creating the smoky fog in the cold air. His hair flutters in the strong wind. His body stand dead still as his eyes meet with Sehun.

“Kai?” Sehun questions as his eyes squint for focus.

REALITY

“HUNNIE, WAKE UP! You are getting late.” Sehuns mother calls as she puts on her pearl earrings.

Sehun wakes up gaining sense of reality. He gets up slowly and sits on the side of his bed holding his hair with confusion. He gets up and changes and combs his pure blonde hair behind his hair. He makes his way out of the house with a red apple in his mouth whilst he waves goodbye to his mother.

 

AT SCHOOL

Sehun searches his bag for his student ID whilst his teeth balance his apple.

“Need some help?” Rap questions as he gently takes the apple from Sehuns mouth.

“Oh, gumawo.” Sehun replies as he nods his head with gratitude whilst he carries on searching.

He finds his ID and swings his school behind his bag as he takes the apple from Rap. Sehun begins to glance at Raps pure white hair.

“How come your hair is so white?” he asks as he tilts his head with amusement.

“I used to have a medical condition, I used to take strong medication which began removing the color of my hair.” He replies as he stuttered.

“But that doesn’t really…” Sehun begins speaking.

“I don’t want to talk about it okay.” He responds as he walks away with fury.

What a lie. First Kai, now Rap, are they both hiding something?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter