I 3

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOONLIGHT

Sehun BEGINS walking back towards the library with his mind stuck repeating the stern voice of Kai.

“You are cluless. Don’t push me Sehun.”

I’m not clueless. There is SOMETHING about Kai.

Sehun makes his way inside the library and sees Hyuna and Key. He walks towards them as he hugs his BOOKS with his arms on his chest.

“Hey, you okay, you just left.” Key asks as he raises his eyebrows with care.

“Mhm, sorry, I just had a lot on my mind.” Sehun responds softly as he looks down shyly.

“Aw, well hope you are okay now.” Hyuna adds as she smiles with reinsurance.

“Well, Professor Wang came in, some SCHOOL crisis occurred, we get the day off, your first day and you get it half off, lucky much.” Key adds as he rolls his eyes with a giggle.

“Do you guys WANT TO go to the moonlight festival tonight?” Hyuna asks as her smile compliments her dimples.

“Moonlight festival?” Sehun asks as he looks at Key with curiosity in his expression.

“It is a semi formal festival we have every year, students come to school at around eight and relax together, dance, talk until the moonlight shines, it is really beautiful.” Key INFORMS as he smiles.

“So, meet at eight?” Hyuna adds as he BEGINS packing his bag.

“Mhm.” Key responds with CONFIRMATION.

Sehun nods with agreement and sees the two exit the library. Sehun begins walking towards the lockers until he feels a tap on his shoulder; he turns around and trips over something. He lands the palm of his hands. He tries to turn over his body and sees Rap Monster looking towards with him with a mischievous smile as his eyebrow rises cunningly.

“Oh Sehun, how are you?” He asks as he winks with his manipulative smile.

Sehun lies still on the ground, speechless, avoiding Rap.

“Cat got your tongue?” He carries on as he OPENS his locker with arrogance.

Rap holds out his hand towards Sehun as he lay on the floor. Sehuns eyes slowly look up to Rap with fear. With a quick reaction, Kai takes Raps hand and twists it behind his back.

“Touch him again and I will snap your hand.” Kai interrupts as he holds his hand behind his back with one arm with no effort.

He doesn’t even look like he is hurting him.

“Hmph, we will see.” Rap responds as he a manipulative smile crosses his face as he begins walking away.

Kai slowly begins to let go of Raps as he turns towards Sehun. Sehun slowly gets up with his expression filled with confusion.

“Stay away from Rap.” Kai adds with a sharp tone.

“Why do you keep FOLLOWING me?”

“I feel very protective over you.” Kai responds as he clenches his jaw whilst he stares at Sehun with his pale eyes.

“Protective, why?” Sehun CONTINUES.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter