I 5

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                                           TERRITORIAL. 

 

 

Sehun begins walking towards Kai with his hands shaking and his teeth clenched tightly.   Just as he is a few steps away from him, Key interrupts as he moves his body in front of Sehun.

“Oh, Hyung, did you enjoy the moonlight festival?” Key asks with his eyes blinking with curiosity.

“Mmm.” Sehun nods politely as he tried to look behind Key.

“You left early, were you okay?” Key continues.

“Yes, I just needed to be alone for a while, felt light headed.” Sehun replies with a stutter as he smiles.

“Oh, poor thing, next time just tell me, I can take care of you.” Key responds with a warm smile as he lightly punches Sehuns arm.

“I’m sure he would love to take care of you, Sehun.” Hyuna states as she walks up behind Key and nudges him with a wink.

Sehun smiles warmly at the two as he tries to travel his eyes towards Kai and Rap however his eyes do not have contact with them. His face fills with disappointment and confusion.

“Well, let’s go in?” Hyuna continues as she directs Key inside the school.

“I’ll catch up with you guys later, I…I just need to, uhm, get something.” Sehun adds as he begins rushing his way through the corridor waving at Key.

“Strange dude.” Hyuna continues as she shakes her head

“But dreamy.” Key adds as his head tilts while he sighs dramtically.

“Oh my gosh, you like him, don’t you?” Hyuna asks with surprise as her eyes widen.

“Duh.” Key responds as his white cheeks turn to rose.

 

AT THE CORRDIOR.

Sehun rushes in the corridors, trying to search for either two.

Where is Kai? Rap? Anyone of them. I need explanations or at least answers. Ill just ask after school or maybe lunch.

Sehun makes his way to his locker and begins unpacking his books. He accidently drops his science chemistry book while he is organising his locker.

“Is this a habit you have? Dropping things?” Kai asks as he appears behind Sehun’s locker, picking up his book.

Sehun’s eyes widen as he slightly bows with gratitude. His blood begins rushing to his pale cheeks. He begins to stare at the scar covering Kai’s beauty.

“Uhm, wh-what happened to your face?” Sehun asks as he feels intimidated by Kai’s tall figure.

“I had an accident with my dog.” Kai responds with a firm voice.

“Oh, okay, well I saw two wolves yesterday, it was so weird, it was my first time seeing them, they are such beautiful creatures.” Sehun continues as he smiles while he looks down.

Kai’s teeth clench with anger showing off his jaw line. His right eyebrow raises slightly. He begins staring intensely at Sehun whilst Sehun begins looking down in nervousness. Just as the two speak, Sehun notices Rap and his two friends appear behind Kai as they walk in a three.

“This conversation never happened, don’t bring it up with Wrap.” Kai firmly states as he walks off in a fast phase.

How did he know Rap was behind? He didn’t even turn his head. Rap didn’t even make a noise.

“Flower boy, what’s new?” Rap asks as his right arm leans on Sehun’s locker.

“Nothing, I just went to get m chemistry book.” Sehun responds quietly as he stares at Rap’s bruises

“Ah, one day, you and I will have chemistry.” Rap laughs slightly as he winks at Sehun.

“How did you get those bruises?” Sehun ask as he squints his eyes.

“Had a boxing match yesterday, why?” He questions as he lets his arm down from the locker.

“Oh, no reason, get better soon.” Sehun smiles as he bows slightly.

Rap and his friends leave. Sehun stands there puzzled hugging his arms around his books. He watches the three walking away with Rap in the middle. Sehun begins walking in the opposite direction, he passes a classroom with the door wide open. He notices Kai sitting in the corner, his body position leaning on the chair and his eyes stable with confidence. Kai’s eyes move around until they meet with Sehun as he hugs his books. Sehun looks down and carries on walking.

What is up with those two? A dog? A boxing match? How am I supposed to know what to believe?

Sehun makes his way to his classroom and sits next to Key. Key stares at Sehun with the corner of his eye, he smiles while Sehun begins organising his desk with his books and pencil case.

2 hour of class passes.

Key begins his lips and looks around anxiously. He slips a note on Sehuns desk whilst Sehun concentrates on writing with his facial expression holding seriousness. The bell rings for break, Key leaves the room in a rush whilst Sehun takes his time. Sehun gets up slowly collecting his jacket behind the chair. He notices the note on his desk and picks it up with curiosity.

Hey,

I…I have strong feelings for you. I notice you every day, smiling and laughing. We have only known each other for about 5 days but you really interest me, I would love to meet with you to tell you how I feel in person.

Love,

Key.

 

Sehun looks at the name for a few seconds and looks away with a puzzled expression. He folds the note neatly and places it in the middle of his book. He makes his way to the locker, putting his book in his locker. He begins making his way to the cafeteria until he is tapped on the shoulder.

“Hey, you are the new dude right, Sehun?” A boy asks as he smiles.

It is one of Raps friends. He wears black jeans, his school tie hanging loosely around his neck, his pure white coloured hair and pierced lip.

“Mhm.” Sehun responds with a smile.

“My name is L.Joe, are you good in literature?” He continues as he takes a step closer to Sehun.

“I guess so.” Sehun responds.

“Can you help me with some literature, my test starts in 10 minutes.” He continues as he takes out his hand requesting Sehun to follow him.

“That won’t be needed, Sehun has class soon.” Kai adds as he pulls Sehun away from L.Joe.

Kai and L.Joe stare at each other with intensity. Sehun notices L.Joe’s hands slowly begin clenching tightly.

“I guess you’re right, maybe next time Sehun.” L.Joe continues as he relaxes his hands smiles at Sehun.

Kai takes Sehuns hand tightly and begins and begins walking quickly. Key and Hyuna carry on waiting at the cafertia for Sehun. Key begins shaking his knee anxiously as he looks around.

“What’s gotten into you, jumpy?” Hyuna chuckles as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

“Nothing, is Sehun coming to lunch?” He asks as carries on looking around.

“I don’t think so though, Kim told me she saw him with Kai and L.Joe, lucky boy.” She continues.

Key sighs in anger and begins eating.

AT THE SCHOOL GATE.

“Enough. At least tell me what is going on.” Sehun states as he stops at the bottom of the school gates.

Kai turns around and looks at Sehun. He puts his hand over his mouth and takes him behind the stairs. The school door opens and the school security guards begins walks out looking around with curiosity.

His touch is so gentle.

Once the security guard leaves, Kai removes his hand from Sehun’s mouth.

“Okay, explain now. You have a scar of your face, which I don’t believe a dog can give. Rap has bruises the same say you got your scar. You noticed rap approach me earlier near the lockers when he never called for either of us, and, just now, how did you know the security guard was coming?” Sehun asks as his face fills with confusion and frustration.

“Because of you digging around, you got yourself in trouble. The bruises on Rap and the scar on my face was from yesterday. We had a fight and I think you know why.” Kai responds as he walks towards Sehun with tall figure.

Sehun scratches his cheek with nervousness as he tries to avoid the question.

“Since you won’t say it, I will, I am half werewolf.” Kai adds with a firm and stern voice.

 Sehun stands still with shock. His breath becomes silent as he stares at Kai’s pure beauty.

He doesn’t have the personality of a werewolf, he seems so firm and fearless yet I feel he is pure and sensitive. Am I starting to have feelings for Kai?

 

 

 

INTEREFERED

 

 

“You..You are half werewolf?” Sehun asked as his words stuttered.

Kai nodded his head as his eyes shadowed downwards. He looked back at Sehun and turned away.

 

“I just explained it, what part did you not understand?” Kai responds as he rolls his eyes.


Ugh. He is so charming yet so arrogant, are all werewolves like this?

 

Sehun looks at Kai. His eyes begin travelling from his shoes upwards towards his silky black hair. He begins to stare at Kai’s scar and slowly walks towards him. Kai tilts his head to the side and turns around facing Sehun. Their faces, centimetres away. Sehun swallows with anxiety as he hears Kai’s breath. Kai turns around and walks off with his hands in his pocket.

 

Sehun begins to walk back into school. He makes his way to his locker and finds Hyuna waiting by the side.

 

“Oh, Hyuna, you startled me.” Sehun says as he collects his BOOKS.

 

“Sehun. You and Kai are beginning to get CLOSE, what’s up with that? Key and I are beginning to wonder, especially Key. Everything okay?” She asks as she rubs Sehun’s shoulder with comfort

 

Tell her. She deserves to know. But. If you do, you know he will be asked to leave or something will happen to him. Do you really want to take that risk? Keep it in.

 

“No, don’t worry, everything is fine, we are just friends. Thank you for caring tho, Hyuna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter