I 1

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

                                            

 

  SCENT

“Sehun, wake up. You have SCHOOL.” Sehun´s mother shouts as she packs his SCHOOL bag with his lunch.

“YES mother, I am a wake.” He replies as he stretches in bed whilst putting on a jumper covering his pale arms.

Sehun MAKES his way to his bathroom and BEGINS getting ready; he looks in his reflection seeing his white blonde silky hair and his pure flawless SKIN.

Well. I hope there will be at least a few FRIENDS I can make. I don’t WANT TO go through what happened in my last school. No. It won’t happen. Keep your head high Sehun.

Sehun walks downstairs wearing his smart uniform and COLLECTS his bag whilst putting on his shoes.

“Yah, you don’t want breakfast, I made pancakes.” His mother adds as she holds her pan with pancakes.

“Thank you but I am not hungry.” He nods with gratitude as he makes his way outside.

“Ok, wear a jacket, its pouring outside.”

He waits at the bus stop until the bus arrives. Once he STEPS in he feels the chaos. STUDENTS screaming and shouting, the girls twirling their hair and the boys acting like monkeys. He tries to find a seat as the girls stare at him with judgement and the boys mock him.

“Here, sit with me.” A voice cries with glee behind Sehun.

Sehun turns around and sees a boy with bright orange blonde hair with rosy cheeks and a cute smile patting the seat beside him indiciating Sehun to sit.

“Oh, thank you.” Sehun responds as he sits.

“I´m Key. Are you NEW here?” He asks as he tilts his head towards Sehun.

“Mhm.” Sehun responds shyly.

“Are you going to tell me YOUR NAME?” Key giggles as he smiles with glee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter