I 12

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh thank you..I guess.” Sehun continued as he fiddled his hand away from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook smirks softly as he looks to his right whilst walking beside Sehun. The sun begins to set and the clouds begin to assemble creating a dull grey sky. A few moments later droplets of rain began falling from the clouds. Sehun looks up towards the sky as two drops of rain fall on his silky skin. Soon a heavy rain storm starts and sounds thunder occur. All six of them sit on two broken branches shaped like an “L” form under a large oak tree. Tao, Suho and Luhan sit beside each other whilst Sehun and Jungkook sit beside each other leaving Kai leaning on the oak tree.

 

“I hate rain.” Suho adds as he pouts his lip.

 

“Rain hates you too.” Tao adds as he rolls his eyes towards Suho.

 

“So..how are things with you Jungkook?” Tao begins to talk whilst his eyes gaze at Jungkook.

 

“Fine, we’re visiting the city for a few weeks.” Jungkook replies as he leans back on his forearms.

 

“Sehun, you’re pretty quiet, you okay?” Jungkook adds as he looks over at Sehun.

 

“Mhm. I’m good, just a little tired.” Sehun chuckles as he scratches his neck.

 

As the two begin conversation, Kai stands straight and concentrating his eyes on the end of the train track.

 

“You ok? You look li..” Suho begins to speak.

 

“Shh.” Kai interrupts as he holds out his hand to Suho telling him to quiet down.


 

Jungkook gets up and begins to roll up his shirt sleeve as he looks in the same direction as Kai. Suho turns his heads to try and make out the fuss. Sehun looks at Kai and Jungkook with confusion and begins to tilt his head to look towards the train track.

 

“Suho, Get Sehun out.” Kai states as he stands firm.


“He doesn’t need to go anywhere.” Jungkook interrupts as he looks at Kai whilst pulling Sehun behind him.

 

“What’s going on?” Sehun asks as he looks at the two.

 

As Sehun begins speaking, three figures appear from the train tracks. Sehun’s expression lights up with shock as he sees Rap monster.

 

“Ah, Jungkook, Kai, Suho, Tao, buddies.” Rap monster adds with a lollipop in his mouth.

 

“Just go.” Jungkook adds as he rolls his eyes.

 

“Oh, I remember this fellow. Sehun, right? You were Kai’s little pet, weren’t you? I see you found a pack of protectors huh.” Rap monster continues as he bends over to face Sehun.

 

Kai’s jaw tightens as he watches Rap monster intimidate Sehun. He then focuses on the other two boys behind Rap. One with smooth flat hair and silky skin and the other with ginger like hair and a concentrated look. Rap notices Kai staring at the boys and turns his head slowly behind him with a calm look.

 

“You haven’t met them, Kai.” Rap continues.

 

“Meet Jin and V.” Rap continues as he puts his hand on V’s right shoulder.

 

“Jungkook, you should know them, you were one of them.” Rap adds as he chuckles whilst mocki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter