Misunderstanding Taeyeon

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

The room becomes quiet, Jessica's eyes never leave the Yoon Bomi girl's eyes because she's not sure if this girl good for her beloved cousin. She's trying to judge the Yoon Bomi girl and look from head to toe, look from her clean and fashionable clothes 'indeed a rich girl' 

 

"Who are you again?." Jessica stares at the new girl in the room with eyes that investigate the change of her face.

 

"I am Bomi Miss Jung... Yoon Bomi and It's nice to meet you finally." She answered politely that makes those who hear admire her attitude 

 

"Unnie~.. don't look at my fiance like that-"

 

"SHE IS WHAT?." Jessica wide her eyes and glare to her beloved cousin Chorong.

 

"She's my fiance unnie, we're already engaged in the US" Chorong said with a calm voice but her eyes already look to her feet, she’s feeling this time she’s screwed to talk to her unnie like this.

 

"And you tell me this NOW Park Chorong!." Chorong knew when her unnie mad at her, but now or later it's the same to Chorong. She just wants her unnie to accept her engagement with Yoon Bomi the lover of her life.

 

"Unnie, please I'm sorry for not telling you about the engagement thing. But, I already bring Bomi here. She wants to meet you. She just comes back from the US and will be work here with me." Chorong takes Jessica's hand and she grasps her hand to make her Unnie understand what she feels. Chorong looks at Tiffany, and with that look, Tiffany knows that she needs to help her girlfriend cousin. 

 

“Jessi...” She cupped Jessica's face and make her attention focus on Tiffany.

 

Jessica looks at Tiffany with her blank face “What?.” She answers with her cold voice and that’s mean she’s really mad now, and Tiffany knew she must make her calm down first so Jessica can understand what she was trying to do after this. 

 

“Why are you looking at me like that baby?.” Tiffany said with her sad voice, Jessica feeling guilty to make her girlfriend sad so she smiles sweetly to her and brings Tiffany's hand close to her lips and kisses her palm hand. 

 

“I am sorry, did I make you scared?.” She brings Tiffany to her embrace forgetting about her cousin and her fiance. Jessica can feel Tiffany nod in her chest so she rubbed her back and kiss the crown of Tiffany's head. 

 

“I am sorry babe... Forgive me?.” She loosened her hug and cupped Tiffany's face. 

 

“I forgive you.” Tiffany answers with a smile in her face and makes Jessica smile too “But.. with one condition baby.” Jessica furrowed her wide forehead and back look at her cousin, she knew what Tiffany mean when she looks at Chorong and back to her. 

 

“She makes you do this babe?. I can’t believe you help her Tiff. She’s wrong this time, how can you still want to help her babe?. You know what I feel when I hear she’s already engaged with somebody that I DON’T know?.” Jessica talks with her serious face make Chorong bow her head down back because she knows her dear cousin mad at her. She knows this time will not be easy like last time she makes a mistake when she thinks that it will be hard to her to talk to her cousin she feels someone grab her shoulder and make her startled, but when she feels that hand look familiar she looks to her side and see her smiley fiance wink at her.

 

“I’ll take care of her love, just make sure there’s no knife close to her.” Bomi giggles to her stress fiance and makes her way to Jessica's bedside. Jessica looks at her one second and looks back to her girlfriend with her serious face again. Tiffany doesn’t even know again how to make Jessica talk to her cousin so she just sees what will Bomi do when she looks the girl come closer to Jessica.

 

“I am sorry Jessica-ssi, but can I talk to you a minute?.” Bomi smile when she sees Jessica nod but still not let go of Tiffany's hand and looks to other space still not looking at her even once. 

 

“Just talk, and make it fast. I need my sleep.” Jessica does not look to Bomi's face make Bomi understand what she wants to do, so she kneels beside Jessica's bed.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?.” Jessica shock when she sees the other girl just smile and still kneel-down but this time she takes one on Jessica's hand to her grasp. 

 

“Finally you look at my face Jessica-ssi, I am sorry if I have to do this but I think this is just the way you will look at my face. Are you want me to stand up or you want me to talk to you like this? I don’t mind tho.” Bomi smile and puts Jessica's hand back to the bed and make her hand on her thigh. 

 

“Stand up, I don’t like people when they’re to easy to put her knee down like that.” Jessica gives her hand to Bomi to make her stand up, so Bomi takes it and stands up still with a smile that looks like will lose from her face. 

 

“This is the first time too I kneel-down Jessica-ssi, and this is my way make you believe that I will do anything to make you give me Chorong hand. I love her with all my heart, I know I'm being cheesy right know but I don’t care.” Bomi looks at Chorong and takes her hand to interwind with her hand. “I know you won’t believe me when I say she’s my first love, she’s my first kiss, she’s my first girlfriend and she’s will be my first in everything that happens in my life. I love her to the death Jessica-ssi, I will do anything you want to make you believe me. But, I am not gonna do it if you want me to leave her. She’s my life, she’s already my breath when that day she wants to be with me. So, now please give me your blessing to make her my wife when we’re both ready for that.”

 

Bomi bows and feel someone hand in her head. When she lifted her head she’s really happy to see Jessica pale lips smile at her and she knew now she got herbless and more important she’s got to see her lovely lover cousin smile for the first time to her. Jessica already forgives them for the shock news but she’s really sad that she thinks her dear cousin not thinking about her first when they decide to engaged in the first place. 

 

“I know I am being ridiculous right know to angry at you Bomi-ssi, but Chorong is the last family that I have beside my girlfriend. So you do know if I am overprotective to her. And when she told me that you guys are already engaged, honestly that makes me sad and happy at the same time.” Jessica smiles sadly at her little cousin when Chorong looks at her with her teary eyes. Tiffany release her hand with Jessica and stand up when she see Chorong come closer to Jessica to hug her and put her head on Jessica's chest and sobbing softly so everyone does not hear she’s crying but that not closed when everyone focused on her now because her shoulder and her muffled cries can be heard in that room. 

 

“Hey, I just make some talk and you crying just now love?.” Bomi giggles when seeing her fiance glare at her and back to put her face on Jessica's chest 

 

“Why are you crying baby girl?.” Jessica talks softly and brushes her back when she feel her clothes wet, she looks at Tiffany and nod when Tiffany said she will wait outside, and she’s out from Jessica room with Bomi. 

 

“I am sorry eonni..I-I am sorry..I..make you..sad because of my engagement...” Chorong sobbing hard this time, she knows she’s already alone with her cousin now so she wants to cry as hard as her fault to make her cousin sad. Chorong loves Jessica with her life, and she knew her cousin loves her too as she does.

 

“I-I don’t know if I make you sad unnie, I think I will tell when I meet you and we can talk all night long while watching some movie like old time. I know I’ll make you angry first and then we can make up like nothing happen, but I don’t know if you will sad just because of this. That is a big no in my life to make you sad, you’re my everything unnie, I love you..please..forgive me.” Chorong said with sobbing and hug Jessica tightly, she put her head on Jessica's shoulder. She’s really can accept if her unnie will be mad at her now, she doesn’t know what will she do again to make Jessica forgive her. 

 

“Hey, you do realize that I’m still sick do you?.” Jessica rubbed her cousin back and hair softly and look at her cousin lovely.

 

“I do unnie.” Chorong releases her hug and bows her head don’t want to look at Jessica's face, Jessica smile to see her little cousin scared of her now. She cupped her dear cousin's face to look at her swollen eyes and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter