Bad Morning

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Cold sweat, furrowed forehead, and a slight headache, a mix with a worse result. The girl on the bed just blink many times to clear up her blurred vision, she's not sure what happen with her now. She's just feeling bad or feel's like dying whatever is that, she feels her body does not have any bone inside. She started to think called someone but her blurred vision doesn't help her more with that.

"Arrgh. What happens to me now? I feel like being hit by a truck. THE real big truck" She cursed in the bad condition she has now. She tried to get up but throbbing pain come to her head and bring her back to lay down.

"Seriously what happened to me now. I have a meeting and this condition makes me worse even more" She tried to get her phone and call someone she thinks first for sure it must be an important person.

"Hello?." The other line answers with a sleepy voice and makes her regret what she does now

"Sorry, if I make you up now baby. I just need help I guess" She doesn't know if her voice was cracked like this and not like her voice now.

"Hey baby, no..no you don't wake me up. I am just rolling around my bed before wake up. And what happens with your voice? Did you eat something bad before sleep? " The other line started to worry about what happened to her girlfriend, yes you read it right. She has a girlfriend already. And the person she called now is her girlfriend, the one that comes first to her mind when she needs someone.

"No.. I don't eat anything. I just go to sleep when I finish with my paper, and this bad feeling happens to me when I open my eyes. I need you baby." She answers her girlfriend with her whiny voice.

"I'll get ready baby, wait for me ok. Just lie down and try to sleep again, I'll be there when you open your eyes. I love you. Bye baby." The girl on the other line hangs up before hearing an answer from her girlfriend. And the sick girl on the bed trying to close her eyes again but her phone just makes it fail. 

"Good morning Miss Jung, You have a meeting in 30 minutes. Where are you, boss?. Everything is set now, we just wait for you to come." Her secretary calls her just now and makes her head throbbing again.

"Can you help me to cancel the meeting and make it at 2 pm? I don't think I can make it to the company now." She tried to make her voice normal like usually.

"I think I can Miss Jung, and I hope you feeling better this afternoon. Get rest Miss Jung I'll handle everything in the company."

"Thanks, Kim I owe you. And don't call me Miss Jung when there's nobody, I've told before don't I ?."

"Yeah, I am sorry Sica-ah. ok, I'll stop talking. Get rest now, seriously your voice not good. Talk later, bye Sica-ah."

"Hm. Bye to you too Taeng." After she hung up, she tries to close her eyes and massage her head to relieve her throbbing. 
"I think I'm sick now" Jessica back to sleep when she feels her eyes heavier.

The red hair girl makes her way to her girlfriend's apartment, she try to not make any voice when she enters the apartment and goes to the kitchen immediately to makes some porridge for her sick girlfriend. She tries not to makes any sound when she moves around in the kitchen. When everything ready she goes to her girlfriend's room to find her lover covered by sweat. 

"Oh my God Jessi. ." She double-checks her lover's temperature and it makes her worried even more. This is Jessica's third time sick in 2 months. And this makes her more worry than the last time.

Hear some voice Jessica try to open her heavy eyes and blink repeatedly, she finds her girlfriend looked at her with worry face so she smiled. Jessica takes her girlfriend's hand and she squeezes her girlfriend's hand to make her worry less. 

"Hey, my beautiful girl. How long you've been here Tiff ?" Jessica makes herself up but failed again because of the throbbing head, she hissed with the effect.

"Just lie down baby. Not long, but enough to make some porridge and see your face. Is your head hurt? Want me to massage it? Or you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter