This is Taeyeon fault !

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

 

"Unnie, I know this is for your company's sake but CAN YOU JUST REST FOR ONE MORE DAY!!" Really, this rock head sister of mine, she just comes back from the hospital yesterday and today she said there's an important meeting for her company. 

 

"I know I know. But how can I just let my employee take care of my own company Rong-ah?."

 

I really want to call Tiffany unnie right now. But I know she's out of town to take a photoshoot for her new magazine project. And I don't want to make her worried about Jessica unnie right now. 

 

"Unnie, I will call your secretary so you-"

 

"Are you forget Rong-ah? She's is the one who calls me this morning about the meeting." She just laughs at me right now, and here i am still sitting on her bed and cross my arm with an angry face but I know she's not gonna know. Because.. she's on her freaking bathroom!!. 

 

"I'm so gonna call that midget secretary. This is Taeyeon unnie fault!" 

 

When I just want to take my phone and call Sunny unnie to make her so-called girlfriend to suffer, my phone makes a ring first and the one that calling right now makes my angry face changes to the smiley face. I know, if my cousin's sister sees me like this she'll call me crazy.

 

"Hello~.."

 

"Hello, bbom.."

 

"Good morning my beautiful girl. I missed you." There. I know it I can't make Jessica unnie see my stupid grin face, but who cares this is my lovely fiance that we are talking about. Right?

 

"Good morning to you too, baby. I missed you too" 

 

"Aahhhh~ my life is complete right now. My beautiful girl misses me too." And I blush, this cheesy girl just makes my face hot.

 

"Shut up Bbom-ah. Where are you, baby? Had your breakfast already ?".

 

"Not yet. I want to take breakfast with my pretty lady".

 

"Oh yeah, who's that pretty lady then ?"

 

"Oohhh~ Chorongie just want me to say her name. Haha, Honey, I'm starving can you just op-" 

 

"Okay, I will go to your house now, just wait a bit okay?." I hung up the phone to take my wallet and my key car. This girl can be annoying when she's hungry, but still, she's my lovely fiance. 

 

"UNNIE, I'LL GO TO BOMI'S HOUSE. DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR MEDICINE OKAY!!" 

 

"YEAH." I hear Sica unnie shout me back, but someone behind the door really makes my heartbeat increase to a high level.

 

"Hey, honey? Miss me?" I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. My bbom-ah is here, she's in front of me, she's smile at me, this girl never stops to make that stupid butterfly have reproduction in my stomach. 

 

I just nodded and smile while taking a step to hug her. I can feel her warm body. My bbom-ah warm body on me...I feel her breath on my neck... I can feel that she kissed my shoulder up to my neck... I can feel it she hug me more that make me feel her che-.

 

Okay STOP right there Chorong, you just make your self another ert like your ert cousin sister.

 

"I'm sorry to make you shock honey, but I just missed you and I call Tiffany-ssi to know where you and Jessica unnie live." She put her head on my shoulder again and mumble her sorry on my neck.

I just smiled with her action, who knows this charming girl can so touchy like right now.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter