Can i have my kiss too ?

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"So, this Park Chorong girl is your doctor when you in the US, baby?." Taeyeon asks sunny while rubbing her girlfriend's waist and puts her head on Sunny shoulder. 

 

"Yes, and I think I talk to her sometimes about you. I don't know if she remembers-" 

 

"Aaahhhh... I know it now. This is your midget girlfriend that you-" Chorong stop her talk when a pillow chair landed on her face, she just giggled and hide her face with the pillow when she looks at the girl that she calls 'midget' before glare at her and she's so sure she saw some smoke coming from her nose. The other just chuckled seeing the scrady-cat Chorong and the annoyed ahjumma Taeyeon.

 

"I really can throw something else Chorong-ssi, you want it?" Taeyeon still glares at Chorong but Sunny cupped her face and make Taeyeon look at her.

 

"Don't be mad at her honey, she just remembers that I used to call you like that. She's my doctor and my friend too, so I talk to her about you sometimes. And Jessica, I'm sorry that I just come here today." Sunny make her way to Jessica and take Jessica's hand to grasp her hand softly. 

 

"It's okay, at least I know that you still remember me." Jessica and the other in-room laugh when Sunny pout to Jessica. 

 

"Ah. Chorong-ah, you sure Jessi can go home today?." Tiffany gets up from the bed to walk and take a seat beside Chorong on the sofa. 

"Yes unnie, She just has to take medicine on time so her body can back to the normal side. And I already talk to Bomi that I will stay in unnie apartment and she's okay with it." Chorong double-checks to Jessica's status in her hand. 

 

"Hey, don't talk about me like I'm not here." Jessica glare at Chorong but Chorong just shrugged and before she gets up she kisses Tiffany cheek and makes her way to Jessica to kiss her cheek too. 

 

"I will leave now unnie, and I'll have someone here later to bring y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter