Jealous

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

 

After more hours of sleep finally, Tiffany wakes up and back to her bright side make Jessica happier when she sees her girlfriend smile all day. It's just because Chorong did tell her that Jessica can come home tomorrow night. Chorong tells Jessica she can home quick just because Chorong will stay with her for a while until her fiance come back to Korea. 

 

"Once more Jessi... Please? You just need a little bit of baby." Tiffany makes a sad face to her girlfriend and persuades her to take another food from her plate. And Jessica, she just eats three spoons of food from Tiffany and feels her stomach full. She feels like she will throw up if she eats again, so she shook her head and give Tiffany her small smile. Her food from breakfast has thrown up before she can take another spoon. That makes her don't want to eat again when she feels full like right now, she doesn't want to make Tiffany sad but she nausea right now.

 

"I feel like I want to throw up Tiff." Jessica brings her hand to close  'This is why I don't like porridge' Jessica thought and make her way -with Tiffany help- to the bathroom. And lastly, she throws up her food for today, she can feel Tiffany worried about her, but this nausea feel doesn't help her.

 

"I'm sorry for making you worry Tiff, I'll try to eat again after this okay?." Jessica said while staring at her girlfriend.

 

"No, don't feel sorry babe, you're just being sick right now and it's okay. We'll try again when you don't feel nauseous again." Tiffany said while wiping her girlfriend's mouth with a wet towel and make it clear with the dry towel. She's ready to bring Jessica back when she feels there's an arm hug her from behind.

 

"I'm sorry again Tiff, I love you, baby." Jessica kisses Tiffany's shoulder and hides her face in the crook of Tiffany's neck.

 

"Stop saying sorry baby, there's nothing to be sorry for. And I love you more Jessibaby." She brings Jessica's hand to her lips and she kisses in a romantic way to make Jessica's face became red and hot. 

 

"Is my Jessi blushing?" Tiffany giggle went she hear Jessica whiny voice.

 

"NO... Tiff?."

 

"Yeah, Jessi?." Tiffany spun around to bring her girlfriend to her embrace and she lifted her to sit on the table sink.

 

"What are you doing Tiffany?." Jessica giggles hugs the other girl's neck with a tight hug when she feels her body upraised. 

 

"I just don't want you to feel dizzy because you get too long to stand up. And what do you want to talk about Jessi?." Tiffany put her hand on the thigh of her lover and looked at her lover with a soft, but being a clingy one when she sick Jessica brings Tiffany hand to hug her waist she put her hand on her shoulder, Jessica looks at Tiffany with a smile on her face.

 

"I love you Tiff." She kisses Tiffany's forehead.

 

"I really in love with you more baby." She kisses Tiffany cheek right and left.

 

"I am sorry for making you worried yesterday Tiff." She kisses Tiffany's chin, Tiffany can hide her smile when she looks at Jessica who wants to kiss her lips. 

 

"Just kiss me already Jessi." Jessica smiles when she hears that and kisses her girlfriend's lips as her life depended on her pink plump lips. They're smiling while they're kissing each other, and Tiffany makes sure that her girlfriend knows how her feeling when their kissing, her feeling about how she misses Jessica smile, about how she misses Jessica cute laugh, about how she misses Jessica dolphin shout, but the most important is how she misses her beautiful girlfriend in her arm like right now. When Tiffany feels the air is needed she put her forehead on her Jessica and gives one last peck to her lover. 

 

"I love more baby. And you know what? I feel in love with you too eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter