Finally

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

 

It's been 12 hours and Jessica still in her deep sleep, her temperature is already down and her face not that pale again. But, Jessica still closes her eyes and makes her girlfriend worried. Tiffany already in her side after she brings anything from Jessica's apartment. She's really worried and lonely, she needs someone to talk to her and there's no someone beside her before Taeyeon comes 30 minutes ago to check on her boss's condition. But Taeyeon must pick up Sunny to have dinner so she's back to her lonely state and back to worried for her sick girlfriend again. 

 

Tiffany needs someone to talk to her before she's going crazy because her girlfriend still not open her eyes. She tries to call Chorong, but Chorong does not help too, she's busy with her surgery schedule and let her colleague check on Jessica every hour. 

 

One hour before 6 in the morning and Jessica still, close her beautiful eyes and Tiffany with her eye bags that make her look like on character in a zombie movie. Tiffany didn't have any sleep, she's also didn't know the day has changed to morning. Her mind was not made aware of the circumstances and without conscious Tiffany closed her tired eyes. With her back leaning against the chair she's not let go of her lover's hand and still, squeeze Jessica's hand to make Jessica aware of her presence. She didn't want Jessica to think she's alone when she needs someone. 

 

At 6 in the morning, the doctor comes in to see the state of her patient and bring some notes to check what her colleague doing before. And the doctor sees someone tried to open her eyes. With a little hard work, the patient opens her heavy eyes and look around to know where she is and what happen before.

 

"Finally.." With her tired eyes, she's looking to her side and she's smile when she knew who greeted her, she held out her hand to make the person take her hand. When their hand's touch, the person can't hold her tears anymore. She hugs the lie-down person not to tight but she makes sure the lie-down person know how her feeling now. 

"I miss you unnie, I really really miss you." Jessica just smiles and rubs the back her dongsaeng when she hears her dear dongsaeng hold her tears because there's another someone else in the sleep state. Chorong makes her self comfortable in her unnie hug. She wants to cry hard, but she knows she can't do that. She knows that Tiffany just sleeps, her colleague tells her Tiffany doesn't close her eyes until this morning. So here she is trying to hold her tears with hiding her face in the crook of Jessica's neck. 

 

"I miss you too baby girl, how are you?." Jessica asks Chorong with a smooth voice, she doesn't want to make her tired-looking-face girlfriend wake up. She's holding Tiffany's hand and squeeze her hand, she's trying to make her girlfriend comfortable but she knows it to sleep while you sit is not a comfortable state. 

 

"I'm really fine until I found you in my emergency hospital room unnie." Chorong make herself sit and look Jessica in her eyes

"Please unnie, take care of yourself. I did promise to be your doctor, but I don't want you to get sick again. I asked Tiffany unnie before, and she said this is the third time that you sick in 2 months. What happens with your promise huh?." Chorong rubbed Jessica cheek gently and her eyes get teary again, she's getting ready to cry again.

"I'm sorry baby girl, but before I answer your question. Can you move Tiffany beside me, I've got a lot of room in this bed. I don't want my girl to get sick too." Jessica with her puppy eyes was Chorong weakness, she just nods and brings Tiffany to sleep in the bed with Jessica. With her conscious state, Tiffany makes herself comfortable by hug Jessica's waist and hiding her face in Jessica's crookneck. Jessica smiles when she sees her girlfriend like a baby, she hugs Tiffany not to tight but to make sure she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter