Park Chorong

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

When Tiffany parks her car, she can see health workers brought her girlfriend into the ambulance. Tiffany walked over when she sees Taeyeon follow them. 

"Taeyeon, what happens? Is there something wrong with Jessi ?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon and make her way to talk with the health workers 

"Is she okay?" 

"The fever is so high Miss, We will bring her to the hospital now. And we need a guardian of the patient Mistress Jung"
"I'll be the guardian. Tae can you bring my car to the hospital? I'll go with Jessi in an ambulance." Tiffany gives Taeyeon her key car and makes her way to come to the ambulance.

"Yes Fany-ah, I must do some work before I go. Just call me when you need anything. Okay?" Taeyeon waves her hand and steps back to her office when she looks the ambulance take her boss away.

-----

The Ambulance arrives at the hospital and immediately brought Jessica to the emergency room. Tiffany followed beside her, holding her girlfriend, she would not leave her lover again. Tiffany even forgetting medication that is paid at the pharmacy. Her girlfriend is making her heart work faster than usual.
When they arrived at the emergency room, Tiffanny asked to wait for a while the doctors and nurses begin their work to check on Jessica.

20 minutes later

"Mrs. Hwang? Can I talk a minute with you? And Mrs. Jung will be brought to her room." A beautiful woman doctor with straight bangs black hair came to Tiffany in the waiting room. Tiffany just nodded her head and followed her to the doctor's office. But when they entered the room doctor, the beautiful doctor Tiffany hug tightly and sighed with relief. Tiffany shocked by the treatment she received immediately release the arms of the woman doctor.

"WHAT ARE YOU-" Tiffany's eyes widened when she saw who was hugging her last moment.

"OH.MY.GOD. YAH! PARK CHORONG!. I don't know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter