Newcomer

My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Jessica slowly wakes up from her sleep when she felt that her hand is used for the cheek of someone.

 

She opens her eyes and found her girlfriend playing with her phone while smiling before peck Jessica's palm and put on her cheek again.

 

“Tiff?.”

 

“Jessi... You awake baby? Feeling good now?.” Tiffany stands up from her chair to kiss Jessica's lips and bring her self to hug Jessica.

 

“I miss you, baby.” Jessica can hear her girlfriend mumble and smile sweetly after Tiffany back softly “I miss you too baby.” She kisses Tiffany crown head and cupped her face to look at her smile face.

 

“I miss you more and more,” Tiffany said and cutely move her head to Jessica crookneck and make her self comfortable when Jessica brings her back to her arms.

 

“I know, The Great Jessica Jung is always be missed, babe.” Tiffany lifts her head to look at her girlfriend tease smile, she just giggles and hugs Jessica again and peck her neck “too much babe too much.” She can hear that Jessica giggles “Cuddle with me Tiff~...” And here she comes The Whinny Jung and her cute pout.

 

“Are you don’t want to eat babe?. Chorong said to me that I must make you eat something so you can eat your medicine too.” Tiffany ready to get up but Jessica hugs her waist back to make Tiffany stay in her place before.

 

“Don’t want to. I just want to cuddle with you. Come on babe~...” Tiffany just chuckled when she sees her girlfriend make a pout.

“Not this time babe, you must eat first. Be my sweet Jessi for now, after that, I’ll give you ALL my time to cuddle with you. Deal?.” Tiffany stares at her girlfriend with her 500-megawatt smile and her head slowly.

 

“Deal.” Jessica answers with a big grin on her face and Tiffany can’t refrain herself to not kiss her girlfriend's cheek and chuckled when she sees Jessica giggle too and her cheek softly.

 

“I’ll make something for you first okay? I love you, baby.” Tiffany lifts her body and pecks her girlfriend's forehead. “I love you too baby.” She answers and after that Jessica just smiles widely when she thinks that she has too many kisses for people who just woke up from her nap.

 

----

 

“And here’s the sweet hot chocolate for the sweet Fiance of mine.” Bomi gives Chorong her cup of hot chocolate that she requests before, and Chorong just shyly smile before putting her head on her fiance's chest to enjoy her hot chocolate.

 

“Are you okay honey?. I think your eyes still a little bit red.” Bomi lifts Chorong chin to look into her eyes and stare to check it again.

“I am okay, I think I get too much crying that’s why.” She put her Fiance hand on her waist to make Bomi hug her. Bomi smile and hug her clingy Fiance to make her comfortable in her arm “Is it good.?” She asks and Chorong just hummed and put her cup on the other side of the bench to make her fully hug by her Fiance.

 

“Is there something wrong honey?.” Bomi pecks her fiance crown when she feels Chorong being quiet after talking to Jessica.

“Nothing’s wrong . I just feel happy that Unnie forgives me, that’s all” Bomi just smiles when she hears her fiance answer. She rubbed her fiance arm to make her feel that she’s here and she have the same feel with her.

 

“I know. You don’t know how nervous I am when I see her staring at me the first time” She laughs when she remembers how to freak out herself when she makes a face-to-face talk with Jessica. She can feel her body trembled from head to toe.

 

“Really? But all I can see is you smile when you talk to unnie baby. And is my Unnie really that scary until you get nervous ?” Chorong put her chin on her chest to look at her fiance's face closely. Bomi just giggles and rubbed Chorong cheek with her free hand.

 

“I do nervous, who are people not nervous when she met her fiance family huh? And to make it worse your cousin has that scary glare that makes my knee limp when I look into her eyes.” Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter