Chapter 01

Cruel World

Few years later...

  Luhan stopped his car infront of the big house or a mansion located in the quiet abandoned village.The house was covered with antics materials,as well as it was designed.He grabbed the keys and went outside of his car and directly towards the house.

  The longing wind splashed to his baby face as he climbed the stairs where there are big windows.He sighed as he stepped on the last stair,and quietly he walked through the old hallway where there are paints of some of his family.His steps would rang inside the big house.Only,he found himself infront of the biggest door on the end of the hallway.Slightly,he twisted the door and went inside.

  "Seohyun."He whispered the name of the lady he had been dreaming of,he was gazing at her sleeping calm figure.A smile crossed his face as he went closer to the lying maiden in a white long sleeved dress.Luhan raised his hand and slowly touch her face,the face he would like to see when the moring came and when he'll went to sleep,the face he wanted to smile everyday,and the face he love.Her milky soft skin was giving him shivers,he smiled but despite of the smiles he gave her - she won't even see a glimpse of those."Please wake up already."He whispered to her ear as he hugged her body and silently cry in the quiet room.

  The dark night came and settled.He sighed,how many nights would he have to wait for her warm hugs and kisses,he thought to himself and drank his coffee that was cold already.The bitterness of the drink made him to realize that no matter how bitter the coffee is,you still want to drink it.Just like how tired he is of waiting for her to wake but he didn't gave up and still wait until now.

  The lad slowly walk himself to his room and prayed for her eyes to open.He sleep with his heavy heart,he hoped that the new day called tomorrow will give him hope.

 

 

a/n

Hey~Sorry for not updating this story..but slowly i'll be updating this..I hope you like the chapter one.