Chapter 06

Cruel World


 The man laid the broken body of the maiden in his grasp slowly.He took off his coat and covered her bloody body before putting a hand on her forehead.She's still alive,he know it since she's still warm.He retreated his hand and sigh as he stared down at the maiden.Her peaceful face was bruised and there's a lot of blood sticked on her.He took a walk to his kitchen to find a medicine for the maiden before the death comes and take her.

 On the other part of the world.Luhan  watched her with a smile on his face.They are strolling down in the town for groceries - well,since they can't drink human's blood,they have to eat what a normal human eats.It wasn't really giving them a really full power but it's still made them live.Vampires can live without blood but they aren't that strong against the vampires that drinks blood - the odd ones.

 The odd ones are those vampires that have no mercy and drinks blood without even caring.They are selfish and rude.They're against that vampires like Luhan - who are more to the law that was written years ago.It was a law to have a peaceful life with the humans,but the odds didn't like every but of that law.So,they rebelled against their kind and called theirselves as the odds.

 Luhan's family were killed by them that's why he hated every person in their group.He wanted to take revenge but something told him not to - and that's love.When he fell in love with Seohyun,he forgotten about revenging but of course not the hatred to them.When they killed Seohyun,Luhan was really furious at them.He wanted to ask why they're killing every love he have.He really want to but first,he have to prepare himself in case those vampires try to kill them again.

 "Oppa.Can we buy that?"Pointing at the black necklace,Luhan could see how eager she wanted that necklace.With a nod,he gave her his card.Luhan was rich since he have a few businesses but he let his friends manage them all.He have friends,of course.Some are vampires like him while the others are just normal humans.He was lucky to have those loyal friends.

 "Oppa,let's go."

 Seohyun stared outside.The whole world was indeed different from before.All the people are different as well.Theirs clothes are different and everyone has their own life - there are people who doesn't care about others while there are people who have friends but Seohyun can really tell the difference now and before.She sigh as she remembered the things before - she missed them all.She wanted to go back but she knew she can't.Now,she's wearing clothes the same as them.It doesn't feel right for her but she's trying to join the new world.

 "Are you okay,Seohyun?"He asked quietly when he realized the frown on her face.Smiling a little,the lass replied him and hugged her legs with her gaze outside.She was still trying to digest everything.

 "We're here."Seohyun smiled softly as she rubbed the new necklace hanging on her neck.She walked inside the house while Luhan carries the groceries and followed her suit.

 "I'll take shower."She said and ran upstairs - didn't even wait for his reply.Luhan could only smile at her back cutely running.He missed the old Seohyun - the positive one and not the cold one.Maybe she was just not ready for the new world,he kept telling himself because he's afraid that he'll lose her again.

 
 The maiden opened her eyes slowly and she can feel her body gone numb.She was too weak to sat up.Her eyes turned to see her left side and saw no one.It made her afraid.She was afraid to be alone.

 Her cried made the man stood up from reading on the couch.He directly sprinted to her and saw her crying on his bed.The wounds and bruises were all still visible but not as worst than before.He sat beside her and held her hand to assure her that he's there.

 "Shhh.Don't worry,I'm here."He whispered and saw her eyes rolled to his direction.She gasped and retreated her hand back but the man was stronger.The fear comes even worst so does the pain in her body.

 "Who..who are you?Please,don't hurt me."She pleaded but he stayed beside her and stared at her.The man sigh and stood up.He walked out the room as he form a slight smirk on his lips.

 "Please...let me go."


A/n
Update!!Who do you think the maiden and the man is?
This is not really the full history of why Luhan hate the odds.Soon you'll know.