Chapter 07

Cruel World

 

 "Luhan."She called softly together with the wind brushing to them.

 "Hm?"

 "Do you missed everything before?"Her arms found his neck and let her body crashed to his.

 "Yeah..Sometimes,I want to come back before..The way we are before."

 Seohyun smiled softly and hugged him tighter.she could feel his hands rubbed her back.She liked the feeling inside his embrace.She liked him hugging her.

 "Let's sleep now.I have somewhere to visit tomorrow."While embracing each other,the two fell asleep together with smiles on their faces.

 
 The maiden slowly open her eyes.Her body gone numb because of the pain she has - just like before.She was sleeping on her back,straightly with hands on her side and tried to move them.It somehow manage her to touch something on her left.Her eyes grew more fully open and her visions cleared.

 The room was now lighten up with the bright sun.It was big and cozy with things that are arranged comfortably.The door was opposite from the bathroom door while in between was a big black screen.Her eyes gazed slowly to every things beside and she saw the big glass windows - left and right.All are not opened but the the thin curtains can't prevent the sun's light making the room lighted up.

 She wanted to say something but her sore throat prevented her.She wanted to cry out of pain.She can't even move but she's lucky her eyes still can roam around.Her fingers slightly felt something but she wasn't sure what it was and she was eager to see so.

 "Ohh..You're awake,already?"A man's voice stopped her eyes from looking to her left.She froze - what if he did something?What if she's in trouble?She wanted to run away so bad.

 Raising her eyes to his direction.She  was quiet amused at how handsome the man was.Since she can clearly see him,her fear loosen a bit when she met his soft eyes.They're like caring.
 
 "How are you now?"He asked with such an angelic voice,she thought and tried speak with her slightly opened mouth but now words came out.

 "I'll get you some water."

 He helped her drink the water and putted her head back to lie again.She was now feeling was much better than before.She looked on him again - seems like she wasn't yet enough with his face.

 "I'm Sehun."His smile even made her want him even more.

 "Su..Sumni.Jung..Sumni."It wasn't that clear and like a whisper but Sehun didn't fail to catch her name."What's you family's name?"

 "Oh.I'm Oh Sehun."

 Oh Sehun.From now on,Sunmi would forever will remember that name.


 Sunmi tried to move her legs and successfully,she still can walk.She doesn't remembered what happened to her but she knew that she almost got killed.The wounds are now almost healed but the pain in her body still remains.She wanted to cry when she fully looked at herself.Her reddish hair was a mess,she looked more skinnier,and her pale skin has bruises.She looked like a mess.

 "Are you alright ?You don't want me to help you?"His voice rang behind her but she was so sad to see herself to acknowledge his question.

 "Hey.What's the problem?"His soft voice came closer and he was now behind her.She can see the difference of their height.She was like a midget with him.

 "Me.I'm the problem."

 Sehun looked at her back.She was crying with her head hung down.She may look like a mess,he still can see her beautiful face - especially her eyes.They're so beautiful that he lost to them just by one stare.

 "Come on.It'll be fine.You just need to shower and get dress so we can eat already.Okay?"Smiling widely,Sehun placed his hands on her shoulders to give her comfort.But something wasn't right,she thought.She couldn't feel the warmness of his hands.

 'Maybe he's an odd.Only odd vampires are cold blooded.But..No way.Why is he nice to me?'

 Sunmi thought and stared at their reflection.He was behind her,smiling like he cared but she can't trust an odd vampire.They killed most of her family.It traumatizing since the memories were still fresh in her mind.

 Shaking a little,Sunmi pushed his hands slowly and didn't dare to look at him.If he's really an odd vampire,she shouldn't make a contact with him - even when he's nice now.

 "I'll shower now.You can just wait downstairs."Her cold voice pierced Sehun.He frowned a little at her but let it slide thinking that maybe she's just tired.


 "Oppa.The food's ready."She called  before getting inside their room.She smiled as she saw his back and quickly hugged him behind.

 "Let's eat now."She sniff his fragrance and cuddle her face on his warm back.

 "Oppa."She called again and faced the man.He was staring blankly at her and his eyes sadden a little.

 "Hey.What's wrong?"She asked and cupped his face.

 "You won't leave me,right?"His question made her worried.He has been asking her that for many times now.She could feel that he was troubled but he still manage to change the topic when she asked.

 "Is there a problem?"

 "Nothing.Let's just eat."His lips captured her but the lady didn't respond.She wanted to know what was bothering her but the man seems to not want to share it.She wanted to know so bad because she wanted to be with him and his problems are her problems also.

 "Oppa.Let's talk."Her serious voice made Luhan to sigh.He thinks it's about time to share it to her.She'll be his forever so why not share it.But he was scared,he's scared to bring back what's the past that was so painful to him even now.


 A/n
Sehun....Never knew he's the man..:)Anyway,I hope you could comment.