Chapter 03

Cruel World

 His eyes jolted in shock - like he found a buffet in an unknown island.His body moved quickly to her and his hand has grasped hers."Seo..Seohyun.You're awake"He muttered as a single tear escaped his eyes.

  Luhan can't help his happiness,he can't even leave her to sleep.The maiden has opened her eyes but she had not even spoke for an hour already.Making him worried,'Does she still remember me?'.His thought broke when the maiden raised her weak and trembling hand.In instant,he grabbed it softly and kissed it too."It's okay Seohyun.You still have to rest..You're still weak."The maiden obeyed and closed her eyes.

  Morning came too sudden just like an hour has passed.His eyes slowly opened and he felt the pain.The pain on his back - well,he was sleeping on the floor.Still can't leave her alone.

 His eyes quickly landed on the calm and sleeping maiden.It is just a dream?..He tore off his eyes and decided to wash up since it's almost time for break fast.He still have to cook..

  Luhan closed his bathroom's door as he smiled slowly at the freshness he feel.His mind caught a single thing that happened last night.It feels so right,but why does he felt like he's still alone.Heaving a deep sigh,he went off his room and to the kitchen.

  The lad cracked the last egg.'Just another simple day eh?',he thought.Blankly staring at his hands,but his heart almost fell when he felt a pair of warm arms hugged his waist slowly.He lost his mind,so blank that he can't even move.

 She closed her eyes as she leaned her head on his warm back.She still remember it and how she miss it."Good morning,Oppa."She giggled when the lad looked so shock.Her hug loosen and her face was in his view.Staring at his eyes was so right,her hobby.A sweet smile formed on her lips..so sweet like before.

 "Seohyun..You're really awake."Without waiting a word from her - he hugged her like it's the world's end.Seohyun chuckled at him and felt his warm hands in her back."Seohyun.I thought I'll lose you forever..I..I don't know what will I do if that'll happens."Luhan faced her with teary eyes that made the maiden smile in concern."Don't worry Oppa.I'm here already.Don't worry."She muttered as she met his lips that is wet by his unstopping tears.

 The two laughed as they reminisce the past..not the bad past though.He was so happy that it was not just a dream,but a dream came true.He hold her hand and made a soft squeeze."Seohyun.Promise you won't leave me.."The maiden stopped from drinking her drink,she didn't know why she wanted to drink something red like she craved so much of it.She nodded her head as a reply,"Ofcourse Oppa.I won't.."He smiled at her but the question made him tense a little."Oppa.What's date today?"He looked away but tried to be normal which she didn't notice."August 04,2048"Seohyun dropped her glass,'2048..2048..',the date won't leave her..it kept replaying like it is a broken player..but did she heard it right?Why did she and he still live and still looked like their young days when the time have already passed many years ago.?

 

a/n

Yay!!New update..:):):):sorry,it's short.