Chapter 05

Cruel World


 "Why Oppa?!"She shouted and looked carefully at the man in front of her.He was not meeting her gaze and looked blankly onto a space.He was scared that he'll see how hurt she look.He shook his head again and stood up.

 "Oppa!"She called the walking man.Her gaze blurred as she watch him fade behind the door frame.

 Luhan buried his face on his palms.He know he did right but he can't stand the cries Seohyun made.Well,who wouldn't be mad.After a long time of sleeping,he just shut down her excitement to go out by forbidding her.Is that even right?

 A long sigh escaped from his mouth and slowly he got off from his car.It was already night,dark,and quiet.Just like that night when he almost lost his mind.That night when he almost lost his own life.He almost lost her.That's why he forbid her from going out as he still know that they are beginning to hunt him - them.He can't let her hurt again.

 "Seohyun.I'm home."He called the lady but emptiness stills the house.

 Luhan frowned as the serene didn't replied back.He know that she's angry but he hope that she'll understand.He walked towards the stairs and began to climb upstairs.He search the rooms and there's no sign of her,but he still can smell her fragrance though.

 'She's really good in hiding'

 He know her too well,once she'll be angry to someone,he or she can't talk to her for hours.Now,what will he do to pursue the serene who was hiding on the cabinet.

 The traces of her dried tears lingers on her porcelain-like skin.Hugging her legs,Seohyun can understand him.She knows that he want to protect her but she felt caged.She's not an animal to be trapped inside a big cage.She wants freedom but he can't give it to her.She just doesn't know what feeling is it to almost lost someone you love but he's wrong,she completely can feel it.She already felt it long years ago.She felt it,he just doesn't know.She can feel his pain,especially since her parents doesn't treat her their child - it's like you lose your parents that you tried your best just to be loved by them but there's nothing you can do,she love them so much.He just don't know,but she feel it more than he feel.


 It was already past midnight and the couple haven't even found a glimpse of each other's face.Luhan can feel her heart,he know that she need time to be alone but he just can't let her hide forever.With a deep exhale,he open the big closet and looked at her sleeping face.He smiled faintly,she just looks like and angel - except that she's a vampire now.

 Lifting her body like it was so fragile,Luhan carefully putted her on the bed and silently with the blanket he covers half her body.Luhan caressing her face,he was staring at her for many years and she still looked the same.Well,who wouldn't be if you're already an immortal.

 Many people wished to be immortal but they doesn't know how hard it is.To live alone,you can't love someone since they'll turn old.You can't be happy,you'll be alone forever.Luhan could still feel the pain of the yesterday of being alone but when she came,his world change.He learned how to love,but he was worried if one day she'll be old and leave him living on this cruel world.Making her a vampire is good for him since they'll live forever but he know that it have some bad circumstances too.But now,he just can't wish anything,he have her for now.Still,he have to be ready.He have to protect her even it will kill him.


 Seohyun opened her eyes slowly as the heat of the sun caresses her skin.She was confused why the sun can't burn her - maybe because they're a modern vampire now,nothing's impossible.She looked down at the hand holding her hand like it was a handcuff.As she met his sleeping face,her eyes soften.She think that she just over reacted yesterday but still,she want to be free.

 "Oppa."Her voice came out weakly since she haven't eat or drink since she hid from him.

 "Luhan oppa."She called again and freed her hand from his country to caress his cheeks making him awake.

 "Seohyun.Are you okay now?"He mumbled and sat up.

 "I'm okay.Thank you for carrying me in here."

 The two stared at each other.Luhan could see the pain in her eyes despite of the smile on her lips.He smiled as well,maybe he have to let her out sometimes,but when he's out as well.Luhan knows that he's being a jerk but he have to take care of her.

 "Look.Seohyun,I'm sorry about yesterday..I was-"

 "No need Luhan oppa.I know you just do it to make me safe.But please let me out sometimes,please."He nodded and planted a small smile.

 With a beaming face,Seohyun hugged him tightly and shut her eyes.The two broke the hug they shared as he slowly cupped her face.Luhan kissed her forehead before he went out to take bath,he still have to think of what will he guard to her when he's gone.He can't tell her or let her know,she'll get angry - he know it.But first,he still have to know if they still live on that place or they are on the hell home that is just right for them.He really have to find them before something bad might happen again.

 

A/n
Yo~yo~Yo~..New update!!I'm slowly updating my fanfics since I know I wasn't updating for a long period of time.I'm really sorry,I was just a bit busy and tired but please bear with me.

I hope you'd like it..And please,Don't be shy to comment as well.It really makes me happy reading those lovely comments you gave..By now..chu~