Chapter 02

Cruel World

   The stinging rays of the sun washed up the darkness of the cozy room.Every part of it has covered by the light as well as his face.

   The lad stirred in his sleep,completely feeling the warmth of the sun.his eyes come to open slowly.Just like a blooming flower - smoothly.Reaching for his half-open eyes,he started to get up.His eyes roam to the shafting light in his room.Just warm but empty room.

  His lips formed a small smile as his hand laid the last plate on its track.It was already clean,just like his room,the whole house.But it didn't satisfies his boredom - still sighing like he was so alone.Thinking of a plan,he went to her room - which is layered by the sun's lightnings.He came in and went to her side,caressing the lass's head in loneliness.He wished he can wake her up.. 

  Luhan passed the old room her haven't inside for the past days.He didn't know why but he felt to go inside.Shrugging the thought he proceed to her room after fighting with his mind.He have already done everything he could do,but even a single movement from her was none.'Just wait,Luhan.'Cheering himself seems weird,he still seeks for her words that came out from her lovely small mouth.

  The night had already begun.The lad sighed as he sat on the empty chair beside her bed almost touching the bedsheets."Seohyun.When will you wake up?".Whispering,and buried his face in his crossed arms.As the clock ticks it's sounded like a sharp sound that kept ringing in his head.The lad felt worse,he was feeling completely worse.His eyes had almost gone to be close but a warm thing caress his hand which made his heart pound.Is she already awake?Or he's just dreaming?

 

 

-a/n

Hey!!Sorry for not updating this story.I know it's a long wait,sorry..I do hope you liked it..