Prologue

Cruel World

 

   In a dark and cold room.A pair of silhouettes hugging each other as the wind blows through their skin.The bigger one wrapped his arms to her tightly as if the wind would drag her away from him.The two stayed at their position,not noticing the four pair of eyes gazing up to them with glares.The two we're enjoying their night under the bright moon but they can't be there forever.

    "Luhan,I'm going home now.The maiden need to sleep."She spoke and giggled as she lifted her arm that slinged by her red glossy bag.The man stopped and stared at her for a while."I'll send you home.It's dangerous outside since the moon had wake."He said softly as she was so fragile."No need.I know you're tired,I'll just take cab."The man walked to her and kissed her forehead."Can I'll just walk you outside until you get in the cab?"Without waiting for her reply,the man grabbed his hoddie and covered her milky white body.

    His hand raised and wave before he went inside.She was already inside the cab after she smiled and kissed him.The maiden settled herself before smiling to the driver."Where you going,Miss?"His voice was cold and have a danger aura,but as innocent as her face - the maiden ignore her feeling."Just go straight,I'll tell you to stop when we're already there."The driver nod and started the engine and they fade in the foggy and dark street.

   Luhan kept on bitting his nails,he felt something.Something's dangerous.His eyes widen and he ran as fast as he could.Taking his keys,he didn't bother to closed his door as if he was desperate to get there.

     Knocking on her door,he wiped his forehead feeling the cold sweats.Without wasting time,he brag to open her door and run directly to her room.

    Luhan stopped infront of the big and wooden door.His trembling hand twisted the knob - revealing the room with full of darkness.His stepped inside and runned his fingers to find the switch.   

    His eyes widen and his lips parted a bit when he saw her.Lying lifelessly on her bed.Blood was covering her white mattress.Her hair was messy and her things were all spread everywhere.Luhan moved his foot forward but he felt heavy - every step he made.

   He can't believe his eyes.He felt his hands carress her cold skin.Slowly,he lifted her pale face."Se-Seohyun...No..no..This can't be."He muttered and tears rolled down his cheeks.He can't believe his one and only love was lying lifelessly on his lap.His heart broke to pieces,and he knew who made it.It was them,his enemies.His eyes burned in anger as he hugged her."Seohyun.I promise....They'll regret killing you.I love you."He uttered and made his promise as the rain flows through her window.Lifting her,he placed her inside his car and drove her to his home.