First Date

Till There Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

 

To say their first day was a wonderful event, would be a lie.

It was a disaster.

In a way.

Both Jiyong and Dara were nervous to go out together in fear to be caught.

''Is this seriously a good idea?'' Dara asked concerned, looking through the window of her flat.

Jiyong stood next to her, his arms crossed, looking as concerned as she was.

Dara glanced at him.

''I'm… Not sure, actually. How do we do this?'' he looked at her. They stared at each other frowning, both with crossed arms, both concerned. They turned back to the window.

''A café is out of the question.'' Dara noted.

''As well as an amusement park.'' Jiyong stated.

''A walk through the park?''

''We've done that yesterday.''

''Hmmm…''

''What about shopping?''

''Wouldn't that be the same as the café?''

'Hmm…'' they both hummed thoughtfully at the same time.

''Shall we just… I don't know… Walk around and see if this works?''

Dara asked uncertainly.

Jiyong nodded.

''Yeah. Let's do that. I have Taeyang on speed-call if someone recognizes me.''

''And I have Bom and the others waiting in the nearby café, so I can just go there.''

Jiyong looked at her.

''Do they know you're having a date today?''

Dara glanced at him.

''Well, yeah… But not with whom. Bom knows, the others don't, so…''

They stared at each other.

''Let's go.'' Jiyong moved and Dara nodded.

''Yeah, it's going to be all right.''

It had not been all right, actually.

As soon as they walked down the street, they had realized the seasonal sale began and people were rushing through the city to get to the shops. The streets were full and Dara and Jiyong had a hard time walking together.

They decided to forget about shopping, and went to the aquarium. Which was a bad idea, because a few high schools made a trip there, and the whole aquarium was stifled with teenagers. If they had looked closely, they would have recognized GDragon. But the couple rushed out of the building as soon as they noticed the crowd.

''What now?'' they sat on a bench under a tree near the aquarium, watching people pass by.

''Shall we go eat something?''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter