Forever With You

Till There Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter:

 

As Jiyong and s were preparing backstage for the concert, his mind was drifting towards Dara the whole time. He should be with her and not here, but he could not just walk away from his concert. Still, he played with the idea, imagining how the audience and his manager would react.

The press would run crazy and they would eventually find out why he ran like a maniac.

His phone vibrated and he jumped, looking at the message.

s chuckled at his anxiety, patting him on the shoulder.

''Don't worry, man. She can't run away.''

Jiyong ignored them and smiled at the message.

‘Good luck my love**

Make it big, so it'll be big news :)

Can't wait to see you…’

Oh, he could not wait to see her too. In the state that she was…

The door of their backstage room opened and the organizers walked in.

''You ready guys? We're starting in five.''

The men stood up and made their way through the door.

Jiyong was the last one, still typing his message.

‘I will :) Love you too*

Wait for me…’

 

Then he walked up to the stage. Before the lights went on, he felt the rush of adrenalin through his veins, his heart already feeling tighter with the familiar expectation. He loved his job.

Moreover, he loved the girl who decided to be with him.

He closed his eyes.

The music starts.

The lights went on.

Jiyong opened his eyes, smiling at the audience. He lifted his arm in greeting, holding the mic in it, not saying anything - and the mass of people went wild.

 

After the concert, Jiyong received the message. He and the members rushed through the hospital corridor. Nurses and doctors moved from their way, and as they finally arrived in the right waiting room, Bom, Marshall and CL were already there, walking around nervously.

Bom was the worse of them. She had big, dark circles under her eyes, her hair was messy, and she wore wrinkled clothes.

When she looked up and noticed Jiyong, she smiled tiredly.

''Hey… It's started.''

Jiyong stopped in front of her out of breath.

''Yeah, I got the message. Can I go in? How far is she? I knew I should have cancelled the concert.''

Marshall and CL came to him, patting his shoulder. ''Don't worry, she's strong enough to do this alone. Not that you could help her in anyway.''

CL smirked, but she also looked tired.

Jiyong chuckled and nudged her.

''I kind of did this to her. I think I deserve a few broken fingers while she would hold my hand. Anyway, I'm going i-“.

The door of Dara's room opened and out walked a nurse, wearing a big smile.

''Has Kwon-ssi arrived?''

Jitong practically jumped towards her.

''Can I see her? I know I'm late, but the traffic-''

''Yes, yes, you may see her. She wanted to wait for you, but…'' the nurse shrugged.

''You can't control that.''

Jiyong was already rushing through the door and stopped right in front of her bed. Her hair was in a messy plait, she looked tired and weak, but she was smiling brightly at the little bundle in her arms.

She heard him walk in and looked up at him with bright eyes.

''Hey, daddy. Come closer.'' She invited him, and Jiyong could not take it anymore.

He felt so many emotions in him he thought he might die. Tears made their way down his cheek, but he quickly brushed them off, smiling at his beloved two girls, and walked towards them.

He kissed Dara, careful to not do anything to the baby, and then kissed the little girl's front head.

''Dara, she is so beautiful…'' he whispered and played with the baby's little fingers.

''Do you want to hold her?'' she asked him, and Jiyong gazed at her.

''Yes, please.''

Dara showed him how to hold her and the nurse that walked back in helped him.

Bom, Marshall, CL and Bigbang members also came in, smiling brightly.

Bom was crying like a child, and rushed to hug her best friend.

While Jiyong showed around his little daughter to the others, the two best friends cried.

''I'm so happy for you, Dara.''

''Thank you, Bommie.''

Mikan hugged her back, still a little weak from all the hours she had behind her. CL joined them, also hugging her friend.

''Hey, mommy. How do you feel?''

''Fanta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter