Friends and Stuff

Till There Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

 

''You think this is ok?''

Dara asked nervously, clenching at Jiyong's hand. He let go of her hand threw his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer, kissing her head.

''Yeah, don't worry. They know about you, and we've been together for more than a year now. I think it can't be worse than my family.'' He reassured her with a smile.

They were standing in front of the entrance door of his studio, where they would meet Jiyong’s co-workers and friends. His co-workers were after all very important people in Jiyong's life.

After so much time of being together, Jiyong asked her if she wanted to meet his team, and she said yes, of course; although a little insecure.

Dara gulped and took a breath. She was a little scared.

Fact was, she was a normal girl, with a regular income, just enough to get by. And she was a librarian for God's sake. How boring can a person get?

Jiyong, on the other hand…

She shook her head. She should not think about this.

She looked up at Jiyong in determination.

''All right. Let's do this.''

Jiyong grinned at her and planted one on her lips.

Dara smiled, but soon the gentle kiss ended.

They both turned towards the door, determined to go through this. Jiyong pushed the door open and they walked in.

It was a huge building made of glass. You could not see in, but you could see out. The corridor was wide and open and on each side of the long way, there were some closed and some open doors. Dara did not hear music as she expected, but she guessed that was because each room was sound proof.

Jiyong led her two floors up and when they walked in, another spacy corridor awaited them. Here, there were not many doors and all open. And Dara could hear music and loud conversations.

Jiyong smirked. ''So they couldn't wait.''

Dara stared at him in question.

''I told them I would bring you today and that they mustn't listen to the new examples. Guess, they weren't able to wait.''

Dara smiled at him.

''That reminds me of someone.''

Dara nudged her playfully.

''I'm not that impatient…'' he muttered, knowing very well he was.

Dara laughed and kissed his cheek.

''You're just fine, don't worry.''

Someone cleared his throat. Dara and Jiyong stopped and looked up.

Dara blushed furiously. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter