Star From The Sky

Till There Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter I:

 

He put his shades up on his head and gave the screaming fans and flashing cameras his deadly smirk that wobbled far too many knees of girls and boys. His light brown piercing eyes scanned the huge crowd, not really seeing anyone. Thousands and thousands of people were screaming his name, asking for his attention, and crying in happiness to have seen him in person. He was the star. He was Kwon Jiyong, or better known as       G-Dragon; one of the most prominent artist/producer/leader of Bigbang, currently the most popular boy group all over Asia. And he and s were loved by millions. Their concert just ended, and he and s tried to walk through the crowd to get to their bus that they travelled with across the country. This was their last concert of their Alive tour and the fans were going crazy. 49 Concerts in a year in 13 countries and 23 cities.  And billions of money made.

Bigbang made their Alive world tour a huge success. Their CDs and DVDs were sold out; their concerts had been sold out, there was no space for additional interviews. Bigbang was the reigning boy group currently on the show business market. Jiyong and s, surrounded by bodyguards, made their way to the van and turned to their fans one last time to wave and smirk in goodbye. The crowd went wild as they disappeared, and ran after the van as it droves away. Reporters had to yell into their mic. It was crazy. But for the next few months, Bigbang was going on a well-deserved vacation.

The next few days the news were all about Bigbang and their success, their past interviews, and life stories. While people were still talking about them, the members were already skiving off on Paris. They stayed there for a little more than a month and then went each on their own. Where his other members went, Kwon Jiyong did not really know. He spent his time with his best friend Taeyang, CL, Taeyang's girlfriend, and his other friends in Seoul. His manager, his agent, and his other co-workers did not know he was already in Seoul. It had to remain a secret from the press and the safest way was to keep it a secret from everyone. Officially, Bigbang was still on Paris.

It was a sunny Wednesday when Jiyong went for coffee with his friend. They agreed to meet at the cafe and then go watch a game, and currently, he was walking down the street with his sunglasses, jeans and hoody over his head to hide his identity. It was strange for him to be unnoticed like that. He was used to screaming fans and curious paparazzi surrounding him whenever he stepped out of his – well, he could not say flat, because he rarely spend any time there; traveling around the country with the bus made the bus your home.

Right now he was staying at his flat that had his sister's name on so no one would know who was actually living there. His days were filled with writing new music and doing nothing special, Jiyong sighed. He felt great. He did not have had a night of good sleep since the tour started and these past two months were bliss.

He casually walked towards the cafe, enjoying the peace around him, when he noticed her. He stopped in his tracts and groaned. He pulled his hoody deeper down and turned away, but she and a few of her friends were walking in his direction, shopping bags of new clothes hanging from their arms. Jiyong flinched at the sound of his ex-girlfriend's Ahn Sohee laugh and frantically looked around for a place to hide. She would recognize him in his attire. He had no choice. ''Dammit.'' He muttered under his breath in anger and rushed through an open door of the building he was standing in front of. And to his horror the girls decided to stop in front of that building to chat. Jiyong cursed and walked deeper in.

He found himself in one of the small Tokyo libraries. He blinked in surprise and shook his head in disbelieve. ''I'm so lucky…'' he muttered sarcastically and fished out his phone while he walked around, passing shelves with thousands of books. He called Taeyang. ''You're late.'' Came the reply instead of a greeting. ''Mate, I'm in trouble. Sohee and her girls are near. I'm hiding in a library.'' Jiyong whined. As an answer, he got a minute long silence. And then a hysterical laughter. He growled and rolled his eyes in annoyance. ''Thank you for you sympathy.''

''Man, that's hilarious! You do know you're gonna be hiding for hours.'' Taeyang kept laughing. ''Come on, help me out. Sohee and I did separate mutually, but we all know she would sell me to the press right away.''

''Haha, I'm sorry mate'' more laughing. ''You're an assho-''.

''Excuse me.''

 A soft feminine voice interrupted Jiyong's curse and he quickly turned around in shock, ending the call.

''I'm sorry sir, but it's not allowed to make phone calls in the library.'' The brown-haired girl in front of him told him. Jiyong gaped at her. She was the epitome of a hot librarian. Long brown curls, dark brown eyes, and a petit but perfectly curved body, wrapped into a red short-sleeved shirt and black pencil skirt. Then legs, legs, legs with appropriate black hills. She looked very alluring. And Jiyong's brain practically stopped functioning at the sight of her.

''Uh…'' was his smart reply. He quickly closed his mouth after she frowned at him in confusion and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. ''Sorry. It was an emergency.''

The woman nodded and smiled. Jiyong's hormones went wild.

''Ok, can I help you somehow? Any specific books you're looking for?'' she asked, her posture relaxing. Oh, she could help him very much. But he should hold his tongue. His erted mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter