chap 7- what the...

Lost brother

(Youngjae's POV)

After the meeting with the boss, my team members and I were confused excluding Yongguk hyung. We don't even have the guts to voice out our burning questions as we were afarid that the boss, Himchan hyung, will be pissed off. I even tried asking Yongguk hyung but I got no reply.

The only thing we can do right now is to stare at each other and shrugged.

While we were trying to read each other worries that were written all over our faces, Jongup suddenly asked Yongguk hyung, "Hyung, why must we find the Jung brothers?"

"One more time and I will punch you digusting pest square on your disgustiong faces." Yongguk hyung threatened, causing us to flich. Since the, we kept our mouth shut for thye entire car journey.

After a long ride, Yongguk hyung finally stopped the car right in front of a random coffee shop. Wondering why we were here, we looked at Yongguk hyung.

"I know I'm very handsome but stop staring at me and look what is in front of you blind mice!" Yongguk hyung yelled again.

Staring at the coffee shop for sometime, my members and I spotted two familiar faces... Daehyun hyung and Taekwoon hyung???

"Hyung...is that the Jung-" Junhong asked but got cut off by Yongguk.

"Yes, they are and they are going down". Yongguk replied.

"What?"

(End of Youngjae POV)

(Daehyun POV)

I was enjoying talking to Hoseok while sipping on Ice Mocha when Taekwoon hyung suddenly smacked me on my arm.

"Owww...What's that for?" I nearly raised my voice at Taekwoon hyung.

"Look..." He pointed at a group of familiar looking people walking into the coffee shop.

Staring at them for sometime, I realised these people that were wearing black from head to toe is no other than the werewolf hunters that are from my company, B.A.P 'C' division and Yongguk hyung.

Turning my head towards Taekwoon hyung, I mouthedout a "What to do" to him but Taekwoon only replied me with a "I-Don't-Even-Face".

"Hyung... what;s happening? Why are you panicking?"

(End of Daehyun POV)

(Hoseok POV)

"Hyung...what;s happening? Why are you panicking?" I asked as I saw Taekwoon hyung and Daehyun hyung kept on glancing at each other.

"Hoseok, bring your pack to staff lockers now!" Taekwoon hyung whispered to me.

"B-but -". I tried asking but got cut off by Taekwoon hyuyng.

"No buts".

Telling Namjoon that we need to take cover, he gave me a puzzled look before laughing at me, thinking I was trying to pull a prank on him until Daehyun hyung dragged the entire BTS and I into the staff locker room while the workers of the coffee shop stared blankly at the scenario.

"WTF is happening right now?" Yoongi hyung yelled.

"Don't ask and don't come out" Daehyun hyung replied before closing the door.

Outside of this cramped room, I can hear Taekwoon hyung telling the workers to stay low for the time being.

(End of Hoseok POV)

After pushing BTS into the locker room and Taekwoon telling his friends to stay low, both brothers turned to face their fellow hunters when Youngjae and Yongguk placed a silver sword near their necks before draging them out. 

"Buddy, I'm sorry to do this but you got to follow us back to the headquarters to meet Himchan hyung". Youngjae whispered into Daehyun's ear with a tint of sadness.


Hi....I'm really sorry for not updating this fanfic and producing a lame chapter but thank you babyjeonnie for helping me part of the fanfic!

When is the next time updating......dunt ask me...

Sorry and baibai!

-Borninmato

Pic cr to jongtaekwoon(tumblr)