Chap 3- Plan

Lost brother

(Taekwoon POV)

How can it be? Werewolf 7 look exactly like Hoseok. Exact same face, exact same birthdate and exact same name! And I even remember that he wants to be a dance instructor at bighit entertainment when he's slightly older. Is this concidence or is that really Hoseok??

While I was pondering about this, Daehyun suddenly shouted from his motocycle "HYUNG!! STOP DAYDREAMING! YOU"RE GOING TO CRASH INTO ANY VEHICLE IF YOU CONTINUE TO DAYDREAM". "Huh? Whurt?" I yelled back while trying to stablize my motorcycle. Damn you Daehyun! You nearly make me lose control of my bike.

After sometime later, we finally reached home. Getting off our motors, we entered our house and settled on the floor. Taking out the profile file and both of us started analysising the profile and at the same time planning how to capture and kill them.

After dicussing and planning where to find them, we came out with two plans.

Plan A: Work at the coffee shop where BTS usually go, aka my ex-working place.

Plan B: Work as a vocal coach or trainee at bighit entertainment since both of us can sing and actually wants to be an idol....

(End of Taekwoon POV)

(Daehyun POV)

After coming up with two plans, we decided to go for a job interview for the coffee shop so that when we get accepted, we can start to look out for BTS as soon as possible. Walking to the coffee shop with Taekwoon hyung taking th elead, I started wondering about Werewolf 7. Is that really Hoseokas what Taekwoon hyung said? What if we're wrong...., he may not be dead but in the pack? For once, I felt really dumb....

After walking and thinking for sometime, we finally reached the coffee shop. Entering the shop, we were immediately greeted by one of Taekwoon hyung's friends," Taekwoon ah!!!! I missed you!!!!!"

"Yah! Cha Hakyeon! For once can you just shut up?" Taekwoon hyung fired back at Hakyeon, causing him to flinched." I will never shut up and-oh is this your younger brother, Daehyun right?" Hakyeon asked while looking at me. "Yup, he is" Taekwoon hyung replied.

"Annoyeong hasseyo, Daehyun iminda(?), nice to meet you Hakyeon hyung: I greeted and Hakyeon bowed back. After chatting for sometime and telling the reason why we were here, Hakyeon told us to follow him to the counter. Taking out two pieces of form, he told us to write our information, working experience and sign at the bottom of the paper. Both of us asked at the same time whether there will be an interview and Hakyeon shook his head.

(End of Daehyun POV)

Once the brothers were done with the forms, Hakyeon told TAekwoon to work as a barista since it was his original jog when he first came the coffee shop and Daehyun as a cashier as he does not have much working experience in a coffee shop plus he's math is super good. While Daehyun was learning how to operate the machine with the help of Taekwoon's other friend, Hongbin, and Taekwoon gettingused with the coffee making machine, just then a group of boys entered the coffee shop (for their daily dose of coffee).

They

Are

BTS

.


Hello hello, hello hello im back!!!

New update and remember to comment, subscribe and of course upvote cause that's the tradition.

Pls dont ask me when is the next update cuz im kinda busy. (BTS meet and greet tmr, concert on sat and idk when im meeting my frenz for dance rehersals(?))

Oh wait b4 i go, readers especially those whom write fanfics, how do you usually write them? Do you just wrtie whatever its in your mind(like u go on aff then vomit out everything)  or plan out first (write in a notebook then type)?

 so bye~

Pic cr to btsanta(Tumblr)