chap 5- where were you for the past 5 yrs?

Lost brother

After Hoseok and Taekwoon agreed to Taehyung's request, the trio walked back to the coffee shop. Once they reached the door that leads into the shop, being the nice hyung, Taekwoon opened the door, allowing the two werewolves to enter the shop first.

Closing the door behind him, Tawkwoon followed them to an empty table. Settling down beside Hoseok, he stared at Hoseok and Taehyung before opening his mouth.

"Hoseok-ah, where were you for the past five years?"

Upon hearing the question, Hoseok immediately turned towards Taehyung, stared at him like asking Taehyung whether should he tell the truth to Taekwoon.

Nodding his head back to Hoseok, he replied,"Hyung...for the past five years, i was with BTS all the while, training and living with them. Initially, I wanted to go back to you guys but my leader, Namjoon, well he was worried that I would lose control abd attack you and Dae hyung thus he told me to stay with his pack which is why I went 'missing'."

Upon hearing Hoseok's explaination, Taekwoon nodded his head slowly, acknowledging that he understands the situation that Hoseok was facing during the past five years.

Just then, they saw Daehyun, who was walking towards their table, signalled to Taekwoon to follow him. Getting up from his sit, Taekwoon apologised to Hoseok and Taehyung before catching up Daehyun.

 Following Daehyun for sometime, they reached the locker room/staff room. Entering the room, Daehyun closed and locked the door before turning around to Taekwoon and asked him a question. 

"Hyung, why are you with the BTS werewolves and why are you talking to them?"

"Damchu-ah, can't you tell that werewolf 7 is actually Hoseok?" Taekwoon replied,staring into Daehyun's eyes, trying to to find happiness/shocked in his eyes but he saw nothing.

"Hyung! Are you insane? That's not Hoseokkie!!! Urgh why are you so ing stubborn? Don't you remember that Hoseok is dead?" Daehyun replied.

"Tell you what, why don't you follow me to the same table where , Taehyung and I were and see us chitchat? Maybe you will change your perspective and believe me." Taekwoon offered.

"Fine". Daehyun replied.

Unlocking the door, both Taekwoon and Daehyun walked out of the door and went back to the same table where no Hoseok and Taehyung were acting like monkeys in front of their pack.

Just then, one of the BTS member, Yoongi sa2 Taekwoon and Daehyun standing behind Hoseok and Taehyung. Remembering that Taekwoon was talking to Hoseok earlier, he decided to interrupt the fun by scaring Hoseok.

"Hoseok!! There's two hunters behind you and judging you really hard right now..." Yoongi said with a tint of fear in his voice.

"WHERE??" Hoseok screamed, turning around at the same time before gave a sigh of relief. Turns out, the two hunters were actually his brothers. Signalling to his brothers, Hoseok brought them to a table that is mear to BTS' table and a window.

Settling down with Daehyun at the opposite sit of Taekwoon and himself,  they started talking about life without each other plus other rubbish that girls usually don't talk about.

Despite the fact that it started off with an awkward talk as Hoseokwas kind of scared of Daehyun, especially earlier on when Daehyun shouted at Hoseok. But as time goes, Hoseok slowly opened up to Daehyun and started talking like crazy.

But little did they knew that someone was looking at them for quite sometime.

"Boss...the Jung brothers are not doing their job properly".

 

HELLO READERS!!!

Omg i finally found a prefect day to update this story and walah! New update.

Ok before i go, i need to tell you this.

**-> important 

**Recently, for the first 3 weeks, i wasn't able to update this fanfic because i got a lot of class test within that 3 weeks. Also, last week, my chinese and additional math notebook went missing so i was copying them like crazy.**

Speaking of missing notebooks,  will you find it weird if quarter of your classmates notes, calculator abd money missing? Cuz this is what i am experiencing right now.

*also, this year is my national exam (i have been saying this since the previous chap) so im much more busy compare to last year./one reason why im studying really hard rite now cuz idw to stay in secondary school and take my 'O' levels/.*

So that's all and remember to comment, subscribe and of course upvote cuz it's the tradition!! ><

And apologies to the late update.

Pic cr to:daehng (tumblr)