chap 4- H-hyung...is that you?

Lost brother

When BTS entered the coffee shop, Daehyun's metor, Hongbin asked them whether they are here for their usual dose of coffee. Nodding their heads back, they walked to an empty table, big enough to fit seven people.

Ok, to be exact, everyone walked to the table expect one person, Hoseok.

(Hoseok POV)

While my pack walked to an empty table, somehow I was rooted to the ground. In front of me was Daehyun hyung as a cahier trainee and Taekwoon hyung as a barista. Obviously I was overjoyed to find them standing right in front of me but... isn't it their duty is to kill my pack?

Hoping that they don't throw a sliver dagger at me, I decided to confront Daehyun hyung as Taekwoon hyung was busy preparing our orders.

"Dae-Daehyun hyung...is that y-you?" I asked.

"Umm...that's my name but do I know you?" Daehyun hyung asked back, giving me a shock. "H-hyung, you really don't remember me? I'm Hoseok, your lost brother" I replied as to hold back my tears.

"LIAR! YOU'RE NOT HOSEOK! HOSEOKKIE'S DEAD! YOU'RE JUST A DOPPELGANGER OF HOSEOK AND PART OF A WEREWOLF PACK, BTS!!"Daehyun yelled while Taekwoon hyung was done with I think Namjoon's order and staring at us.

"You are no longer the Daehyun hyung I used to know five years ago. You are just another werewolf hunter with Taekwoon hyung trying to kill my pack". I said before stomping out of the coffee shop and to the alley that's near the shop.

Once I reached the alley, I slowed down my walking speed and slammed my back against the nearest wall I could find and started crying.

(End of Hoseok POV)

(Taekwoon POV)

'Whoa...is that really Hoseok? He knew so much about us... 'I thought as I saw werewolf 7/Hoseok storming out of the coffee shop and turning to the right which I rhink it is the alleyway.

Thinking that I should talk to him, I told Jaehwan to take care of the orders before I walked out of the coffee shop and headed to the alleyway.

Walking for about 10mins, I finally reached the alleyway. I saw Hoseok/werewolf 7 sitting on the ground, legs pulled up to his chest and sobbing quietly.

Thinking that I should comfort him, I walked up to him. Squatting in front of him, I extended out my hand and his head. "Ho-Hoseok, is that you...please don't cry" I said.

"Go away Taekwoon hyung." Said Hoseok at the same time pushed my hand away from his head.

"Hoseok, can we please talk? By the way, I'm sorry about Daehyun's attitude earlier on. He had been like this since the werewolf attack." I said, mentally praying that he would agree.

"Ok...but make sure there isn't any...OH MY GAT! TAEHYUNG! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"Hoseok yelled as I saw his packmate whom was in wolf form growling at me.

Shifting back to his human form, Taehyung yelled" Don't touch Hoseok hyung you monstrous hunter!" "Taehyung stop it! Let me talk to him for a while". Hoseok said while Taehyung turned around, saying thay he's going to stay here incase I do something stupid.

Nodding his head to Taehyung, Taehyung stepped out of his position(a/n he was in the middle of Taek and Hoseok). But before we could even start talking, Taehyung spoke up" You hunter! Surrender your weapons first".

"Ummm... I don't have any weapons... I left them at the workplace". I said, staring at Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Ok good. But first, can we go back to the coffee shop? I think the orders are done." Taehyung asked, smiling at us.

"Sure...." Hoseok and I said at the same time before walking out of the alleyway and back to the shop.

(End of Taekwoon POV)

Hello hello hello hello! Im back!

New update and remeber to comment, subscribe and of course upvote (if u want to) cuz that's the tradition.

Please please dunt ask me when is the next time im going to update cuz i will be busy.... (got performance on 27/12, next year busy cuz i got national exams (GCE 'N' levels if anyone curious))

/wait b4 i go, lemme spazz abt the red bullet @sg  (Jimin's abs)/

Bye~

Wait...MERRY KRISMAS PPL!

 (Main photo cr to happyhakyeon (tumblr))