chap 6-That's impossible!

Lost brother

Author's apology letter:

Hey guys, umm im sincerely sorry for not updating this sorry for about a month and a quarter cause...

Firstly, i don't know how to continue this story for about 2-3 weeks

Secondly, I went back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year (Btw Im not a Malaysian) despite the fact that there is wifi (only 2 days though), I couldn't think of any ideas.

Thirdly, when I was in Malaysia, the 2nd day of New year I got into a minor accident while learning how to ride a motorcycle. Once I reached Singapore, I immediately went to a nearby clinic.

Fourthly, I got exam for one week excluding Sat and Sun+ going to clinics for leg dressing.

So these are the reasons why I didn't update this story and I hope you readers can understand me. Apologies for the lame chapter ahead.

Thank you and sorry,

borninmato 

Pic cr to bangtan-hour (tumblr)


(RANDOM PERSON's POV)

"Boss...the Jung brothers are not doing their job preoperly". I reported as soon as my boss picks up the phone.

"What? Yongguk? Are you serious? I understand that you are envious because Daehyun and Taekwoon are better hunters compare to you but must you sabo-"my boss asked but I cut him.

"Himchan, no, I'm not sabotaging Daehyun or Taekwoon but currently, they are talking to one of the werewolves that is under BTS". I hissed into the phone.

"Tell you what? Come back to the headquartes now, we will dicuss this later". Himchan replied before cutting the line.

Pocketing my phone back into my pocket, I walked out of the alleyand back to my motorcycle. Once I reached there, I suddenly have this thought of taking a picture of the brothers talking to the werewolf as an evidence to show Himchan that they were not their duty. Heading back to the alleyway, I swiped our my phone, took a quick snapshot of them and made my way back to the quarters.

(End of POV)

(Himchan's POV)

What? That's impossible! How can the Jung brothers be chit-chatting with that goddamn werewolf? I remembered that they were trained to be merciless when comes to werewolves like BTS and not putting a smile on the face and talking to them.

While I was in the midst of pondering, little did I knew that Yongguk has arrived and currently staring at me. Upon realising that he was glaring at me, I immediately jolt up from my sit, causing Yongguk to give out a low yet husky chuckle.

"Hey, what are you dreaming of? Girls in bikinis?" Yongguk teased, causing me to blow my top.

"Are you ing insane? how can I be thinking about that when there's more to worry about?" I partially yelled at him, causing Guk to chuckle again.

After all the crazy mini "quarrel" with each other, Yongguk finally got serious and took out his phone and showed me a photo of... the Jung brothers talking to the werewolf.

"WHAT??" I yelled.

(End of POV)

Upon seeing the picture of the brothers and the werewolf/hoseok together, Himchan was so pissed off that he ordered Yongguk to call up the B.A.P 'C' division team, which consist of Youngjae, Jongup and Junhong, to be present in his office. 

Once the trio, together with Yongguk, were present in the office, Himchan starts to give out the mission. " Ok, so you guys got a mission to do which is to drag the asses of Jung Taekwoon and Daehyun from the B.A.P 'B' division team down to the headquarters NOW". Said Himchan while looking into the eyes of each hunter.

"YES BOSS!" the other hunters replied.