chap 2- BTS

Lost brother

Meanwhile somewhere near the headquartere, there was actually someone whom was listening and recording the coversation between Taekwoon, Daehyun and boss. This person is no other than the busybody memeber of BTS, Park Jimin.

While listening to the conversation carefully and jotting the conversation down on his note book, Jimin was pissed off as the boss told the two werewolf hunters to kill his pack when in the first place, his pack did not even harmed anyone whom are living in Seoul. The only thibg they harmed was small animals such as rabbits and chickens. Even during full moon which is the time they could lose control, they didn't even hurt anyone.

But during the conversation, there was something that Jimin was shocked. When one of the hunter took the profile file, Jimin can hear the file getting shoved and the poking of papers but the second hubter was denying that wasn't Hoseok but maybe his doppelganger and blah blah blah.

'Wait a minute....they know Hoseok hyung?' Jimin thought before taking a quick but clear picture of them before speeding off back to the hideout.

Upon reaching the hideout, Jimin started fumbling for the correct key for the hideout door. When he found the correct key, he immediately unlocked tge doir and yelled,"EVERYONE!! To the kitchen NOW! This is an emergency!".

(Hoseok POV)

I was looking at the computer screen at the aame time thinking of my brothers when Jimin started yelling at everyone to meet at the kitchen now. Wondering why who Jimin will call everyone, i walked out of my room.

Once I reached there, Jimin gestured everyone to sit down before taking out his notebook and mobile phone. He started off saying that he was checking out what's the werewolf hunter headquarters were doing today when he heard that the boss was giving two hunters a mission which was to kill our pack. Obviously, everyone including me was pissed off.

Continuing the story, Jimin told us that when the boss passed the hunters a file which contains our information, he said that one of  hunters actually mentioned my name but saying that I'm already dead or something.

Just then, Jimin turned his head to me and asked me a really werid question,"Hyung, are you friends with these hunters?" After asking, he took out his phone and showed me a picture.

It wasnt any random picture of hunters but a picture of my brothers, Jung Taekwoon and Jung Daehyun. 

Upon seeing my brothers, I immediately broke down and started crying. When the members saw me crying, they started comforting me except Jimin since he's waiting for my answers.

Taking in a deep breathe, I finally spoke," The two hunters are*sob* not my friends*sob* but*sob* my *sob sob sniff* long lost brothers before I continued crying.

"WHAT???? That's impossible!!!!?" The others shouted in unison.

Not able to take it anymore, I excused myself and ran back to my room, bury my face in my pillow and started wailing again. Taekwoon hyung, Daehyun hyung, why must you become werewolf hunte4s? Why must you kill my pack? Why must you kill me? Im still alive, not dead. I survived in the attack, I'm still standing on earth and not anywhere else.

Hyung, how can I face you now?

 

Yehet! I got 24hrs wifi (and paid 15RM for wifi, crazy sia) so new update and remeber to comment, subscribe and of course upvote cuz that's the tradition.

Pic cr to daesbulge(Tumblr)