Chap 8- Why?

Lost brother

After the B.A.P 'C' division team, together with YongGuk, took Daehyun and Taekwoon away, the workers in the cafe ushered the wolf pack out of the staff locker room. Realising that the two hunters were not here, HoSeok turned to a worker , WonSik and asked :"Where are my brothers?".

WonSik replied:" Your brothers....well....how should I put it, got taken away by some people wearing total black clothes and holding knives."

Upon hearing the words from WonSik's mouth, HoSeok was dumbfounded. So practically, they were being taken away by....hunters? Like who else handles knives in a dangerous manner except for murderers and hunters?

"Guys, I'm going to find my brothers". HoSeok told his pack.

"But isn't it way too dangerous for you to handle? Like they have knives to stab you to death or guns that kill you in oneshot". NamJoon pointed out.

"This is for the sake of my brothers' life. I don't care if you are my alpha or what but I'm going to find my brothers". HoSeok replied as he walked out of the cafe.

"Wait! Don't go by yourself! We will accompany you!" SeokJin said to HoSeok.

Smiling at them, he thanked s and they ran together to the place where the brothers were taken, the headquarters.

In the headquarters, Daehyun and Taekwoon were dragged to the boss office. Looking at the two rebellious hunters, the boss, HimChan asked them.

"Why are you interacting with that wolf pack? Do you guys really want to face the consequences?" HimChan yelled.

"No...". TaekWoon replied while DaeHyun remained quiet.

"THEN?". HimChan asked again, slamming the table and glaring at the brothers.

"You will never understand our situation". DaeHyun replied, looking directly into the boss' eyes.

"Stop giving me excuses Jung DaeHyun". HimChan said.

"Tell me, how would react if you found your younger brother in a wolf pack after not been able to find him for five ING YEARS? DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISS HIM? WE MISSED HIM GROWING UP, WAS NOT THERE WHEN HE NEEDS HELP? Tell me, who you actually rebel the team and interact?" DaeHyun yelled at his boss, eyes b with tears. TaekWoon too was crying.

"So? Your duty was to kill any werewolves on the street of Seoul! So what if the wolf is your brother? You do realise that it will bring alot of troubles to the citizens?" HimChan replied.

Just as they were arguing, BTS, who was monitoring the situation carefully, attacked the officers that was in the headquarters. Running into Himchan's office, JungKook crashed down the door and aimed for the boss together with the other wolves.

HoSeok entered the office and quickly led the brothers and anyone whom he assumed are innocent. Turning to HoSeok, TaekWoon asked him:" Did you guys planned this out?". Nodding his head, HoSeok told everyone to stay put while he went to help s.

Watching the pack attacking the boss, some of the officers were disgusted while others were staring in amusement. They did not expect that a pack of wanted wolves attacking their boss. 

Just then, the attack was over and BTS emerged out of the office, bloody as hell but with a grin on their faces. The officers that has a grudge against the ex-boss were cheering in happiness while others were staring in disgust.

Looking around, HoSeok finally apotted his brothers faces, both were smiling at him. Stretching out their arms, HoSeok ran towards them and hugged them. Youngjae, who ruined the mini reunion by asking a question:" Are you guys related?".

Looking at him, DaeHyun knocked on his head before replying:" Of course we are related. Youngjae, this is my youngest brother, HoSeok and HoSeok, this is my friend, Youngjae".

"HELLO!" HoSeok greeted, just like the way the two olders brothers know whenever they meet a random stranger or friends.

After all of this dramas, the Jung brothers together with BTS, went to the Jung's house for party and maybe a sleepover.

The end

 

This is the end but it's like one of the most sloppy ending I did in my entire life but then, this is the end of the story and hope to see you guys in other stories!

Also, is anyone interested in joining a kpop chatroom on LINE, if you are, please PM me your account name!

Any stalkers here, you can stalk me on IG : bangtan.bap (Edit account!)

So that's the end of this fanfic, Lost Brothers

Signing off,

Borninmato

pic credits: bapscrt (tumblr)