Prologue-The past history of Hoseok

Lost brother

(5 yrs ago Hoseok POV)

A year ago when our parents died in a fatal accident, Taekwoon hyung started working as a part time worker at a coffee shop near our house just to support himself, Daehyun hyung and I. It was pretty ok as we hardly spend money on useless stuff and we share one mobile phone. Also, Taekwoon hyung's boss was kinda kind and gave Taekwoon hyung extra pay since he sometime work overnight and also because of the current situation we are facing.

It was ok until one day Taekwoon woke us up and asked whether we want to spent time in the park together with him since he took a leave. It's very obvious we would agree since he rarely spend time with us due to his working hours. After spending sometime doing our morning routine and such, we got out of our home and walked to the park since we don't own bicycle or cars.

But then when we were there walking, a black werewolf appeared out of nowhere and attacked me. It bit me on my shoulder and dragged me away from my brothers. I started crying and shouting because it really hurts and of course shouting to my older brothers for help. When my brothers realised that I got dragged by the werewolf, they started running towards me but the werewolf was too fast for them to catch up and soon, I could not see their silhouette.

After getting dragged for about 15mins or more, the werewolf finally stopped dragging me (hey hey hey, I didnt knew behind the park was a forest). Thinking that it was safe, I tried to get up but I was wrong. In fact, in front of the black werewolf there were six other werewolves dashing out from the woods and started attacking the black werewolf. Trying to get a closer look of the fighting, I slowly sat up.

In the midst of the attack, a small yet fluffy maroon colour werewolf came out of the fight and walked towards me. It used its tiny snout and started sniffing around me. Soon, I saw the snout going towards my shoulder and that;s when reality hits me, it's sniffing at my wound. Immediately, I mover back and yelled "DON"T TOUCH IT!" Somehow, the young wolf understood me and backed off, running back to its pack. Thinking that I free to go, I tried to get up but I ended up collasping back to my original sitting spot. Looking from left to right, I saw the maroon wolf coming back to me together with his pack.

When they reached me, the yong maroon werewolf started whining towards a blond/ platinum blond werewolf which I believe it's the leader of this pack and also at the same time pointing at my wound using it's snout again. The next moment I knew, the blond wolf ran towards me, throw me onto his back and started running at high speed to somewhere I don't even know. Soon, fatigue engulfed me and I dozed off.

Sometime later.....

"Yoongi-ah, can you do me a flavour by bringing me a pail of cold water and bandages? This poor kid here is running a fever and his wounds are knida deep".

"Ok Seokjin hyung!" Yoongi replied.

"Urgh...where am I? Why my head hurts and why am I feeling so warm?" I asked at the same time trying to get up from the bed.

"Hey hey kiddo don't move too much". Said the voice.

"Ummmm...sorry to ask but who are you and why am I here?" I asked.

"Ok.... my name is Kim Seokjin and you're currently in BTS hideout and this room is the spare room. I will introduce the other guys to you soon. Also, you're here becuase we found you at the forest and brought you here as you got a serious bite mark on your shoulder plus you are running a fever".said Seokjin as he placed a soaked towel on my forehead while tendering my wounds.

"Seokjin-ssi....is there a way i could go back to my brothers? I kinda missed them" i asked.

"Sorry kid... but i doubt you can go back to your brothers because....apparently this wound was caused by a werewolf so you may or may not transform to a werewolf as if you transformed into a werewolf, you will not know how to control it and may ended up killing your brothers which i doubt you would want that to happen" he replied.

"Oh...but how will i know whether i will transform into a wolf?' I asked again.

"Ummmm apparently tomorrow is full moon so...that when you will know" he replied at the same time taking off the towel and changing it into a new one.

Oh....

"Hey kiddo, can you tell me your name?" Seokjin asked

"Hoseok" i replied.

"Ok Hoseokkie, go to sleep, you will need lots of rest" he said before closing the door.

The next day....(Time elapsed cuz im dragging this for a long tume already)

"Guys, please introduce yourself to Hoseok" said Seokjin hyung.

"Im Namjoon, leader or alpha of BTS but i think you recognised me as the blond wolf"

"Yoongi"

"Im Taehyung and I came from Bangtan planet"

"Hey Hoseok, Im Jimin"

"Hi, Im Jungkook, the maknae of BTS and still a growing pup. But, I think you recognised me as the tiny maroon colour wolf..."

"And let me introduce myself to you again. Im Seokjin, the oldest member of BTS and the chef of this pack".

"And... what's your name little buddy?" Namjoon asked me.

"Hi.... my name is Hoseok, and Im 15 years old this year. Birth date is 18 Feb 1994". I introduced without realising that a few of the members' face turned pale.

"WHAT??? THAT MEANS YOUR THE HYUNG???" Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon yelled.

"Ummmm...maybe..."I replied.

Time elasped again now at night 11.59pm....

Im kinda of scared. What happen if I really turned into a werewolf? That means I cannot meet my brothers for time being cause I will need to learn how to control the inner beast as what Namjoon said. Taekwoon hyung...Daehyun hyung I will miss you so much. Please don't forget about me, I will find you one day. I prayed before pain engulf my body.

(End of Hoseok POV)


Hi Hi! This is just the prologue which is mainly talking about what actually happened to Jhope 5years ago. Kinda crappy too.

Chap 1 will officially start after I come back from my dance practise which is tomorrow.

So remember to comment, subscribe and of course upvote

Cause that's the tradition

So bye.....

(continue crying and being proud cuz of B.A.P's nullification of their contract news)