Chapter 6

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Jaejoong with Changmin and Kyuhyun were waiting for Junsu at the waiting section in the airport. "I can't believe I let 10 years old boy blackmailing me!" Yunho shook his head disbelief. Jaejoong looked at him with his disgusted face, "I saw the chance and I took it!" Kyuhyun grinned. Changmin nodded, agreeing to his brother. "Yes Yunho, you are actually angry at yourself because you made us involved with your problem." Jaejoong stated. Yunho snorted, "I did not!" Jaejoong sighed, "Okay listen here you ungrateful guy, when I don't have any patient left I will just leave you alone and you will solve your own problem by yourself!" Jaejoong said. 

 

"I am so happy that we are doing this!" they heard Junsu's voice. Yunho got up from his seat and kissed Junsu's cheek. "Are you kidding me? We are going to Hawaii!" he faked the happiness. Jaejoong just smiled, Suddenly they heard a voice, "Wait! Yunho! Wait for me!" that person shouted, they tried to find whose voice was that and it was Yoochun. Yunho sighed, wondering why was Yoochun there too. Once Yoochun got at their place, Jaejoong knocked his head and whispered, "What are you doing here?!" Yoochun giggled, "Dude, you guys are going to Hawaii!" he answered. Jaejoong just smiled uneasily, he looked at Junsu, "Em well Junsu, this is Yoochun!" he introduced. Junsu bowed to show some respect, "Hi, my name is Junsu. Jaejoong is lucky to have you as his boyfriend since you really look alike Park Yoochun the hero of Rooftop Prince." he said. Yoochun giggled, "Hi Junsu! I heard so much about you~!" he answered and turned around to look at Yunho, "I...don't have enough money to buy my pane ticket!" he grinned. Yunho sighed, thanks god he is my cousin he gave Yoochun his credit card and glared at him. Yoochun ran to buy his ticket.

 

They checked in to the most popular hotel in Hawaii and Yunho needed to pay 200000$ a day for two rooms. They headed to the beach where the kids an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter