Chapter 10

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae!” Jaejoong heard someone called his name, he looked back and he started cursing inside his head, ‘Oh my god, why is he here?’ ‘ this guy’ ‘Fu…no I shouldn’t say that’ he forced his smile, “Oh Heechul! Nice to meet you!” he said. Heechul wrapped Jaejoong’s shoulders. “What are you doing here? And who is this guy? Is he your son?” he pointed at Junsu, Junsu was about to answer his question but before he could, Yoochun pulled his hand and he was now drowning in the water. “He is my boyfriend!” Yoochun shouted. Jaejoong just nodded weirdly, he wrapped Yunho’s waist. “Well my husband here is teaching our son to swim. Right honey?” Jaejoong giggles. Yunho swore he almost fell on his knees when he saw Jaejoong’s giggling. He nodded, “Yes baby. Well I should teach him since he wants to swim with dolphins.” Yunho said and he pecked Jaejoong’s nose. Changmin and Kyuhyun who were witnessing that moment be like ‘Go uncle! Go uncle!’ Jaejoong himself was taken aback and he could feel that his cheeks were as red as tomato. “Oh gosh… Yunho, you are so sweet! With those abs you have, Jaejoong is so lucky to have you! But I think I am the luckiest person since my husband was the one who invented the iPod.” Heechul laughed girly. Jaejoong was trying not to roll his eyes.

“Well, I have booked a table for the four of us to have dinner together! Be there at 7!” Heechul said and waved to Jaejoong. Once he was out of the view, Jaejoong said loudly “Chun! Enough! He will die soon!” Yoochun let Junsu’s head off his hands. “What the hell Yoochun! What was that?!” Junsu s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter