Chapter 12

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Jae! Don't be shy! Show me!" Heechul said fondly. Jaejoong hesitated for a while, without realizing, he felt a pair of lips on his. He was shocked, when he felt Yunho cupped his cheek and he was his upper lip, his heart was beating, so hard. He closed his eyes, he didn't want to think of anything. He felt so guilty that he enjoyed the kiss, but at the same time, he wanted more. 


Yunho Jaejoong's upper lip softly, he closed his eyes too. He wrapped Jaejoong's tiny waist and he could feel Jaejong moved his hand on his neck, he smiled. He pulled Jaejoong waist with a bit force. Jaejoong was confused, 'What... he wants me to sit on his lap? For god's sake, we are in public!' he thought. But, still he moved and sat on Yunho's lap. He could hear some sequals from the others.


Yunho pulled back the kiss a little and Jaejoong swore that he almost frowned if Yunho didn't peck his lips afterwards. He could feel Yunho's lips on his upper and lower lips, the sides, chin and his nose. 'What is this...' he thought again. Jaejoong didn't feel satisfied, he wrapped Yunho neck a bit tighter, Yunho placed his lips on Jaejoong's. He the lower one. He rubbed Jaejoong's back softly. 


"Hey babe..." he said before he started Jaejoong's tongue. Jaejoong hummed, he didn't expect Yunho would do that. When he felt like Yunho would pull the kiss back, he wrapped the latter's neck even tighter. Yunho smiled in the kiss, 'What kind of hormone is this...' he thought. He didn't pull back, he glued their lips together and murmured, "Will you marry me?" he said softly.


Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and he pulled back the kiss, he looked at Yunho in his eyes, without any doubts,  he said, "I will never say no." he hugged Yunho tightly and the latter did the same. "BRAVOCOLLI!" Jaejoong heard Heechul's voice. When he realized he and Yunho were still hugging, he immediately moved to his chair. "So cute and intense!" Heechul said dramatically. 


"Really?" Yunho asked and chuckled, "But he didn't cry." he said. He looked at Jaejoong and smiled a bit. When Yunho was talking with Heechul and Siwon, Jaejoong excused himself to the loo. 

"Okay Kyu! I need you to take a piece of paper and a pen!" Changmin said to his little brother. Kyuhyun ran to the room to take those things he needed. Changmin sat on the couch and yelled, "Uncle Chun! Come here!" When Yoochun and Kyuhyun sat on the couch, Changmin took the paper and the pen. He wrote something on it. 


MISSION POSSIBLE: CHANGKYUCHUN PROTOCOL


"What is that?" Yoochun asked. Changmin and Kyuhyun ignore him. "Alright bro, what is our first mission?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, we have talked about this before, so our first mission is..." Changmin said and he wrote,


1) Make Uncle Su falls in love with Uncle Chun.


Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter