Chapter 11

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong waited for Yunho in front of the elevator. He kept walking while bitting his thumb. 'Yunho...where are you....' he pouted whenever he saw someone passed and that person wasn't Yunho. ''Jae..." he heard Yunho's voice. He turned around to see him and he gave him a smile. "Yunho yah!" Jaejoong almost shouted, "Why are you late?!" he asked. When Jaejoong turned around, Yunho almost let his guard down, the time stopped as he looked at Jaejoong. 'Is this really him? Really? Like seriously! Why didn't dress up like this at the office?!' he thought. Jaejoong was pissed, he kept talking but Yunho didn't even want to answer. He huffed and grabbed Yunho's,"Let's go you dummy..." he pulled Yunho inside the lift. After a few seconds, Yunho realized that Jaejoong didn't let go of his hand. "You like skin ship with me huh?" he chuckled, when Jaejoong was about to let go of his hand, Yunho held it tight. "Keepholding." he said.

'What the hell was that...why did my heart beat so fast? what kind of poison is this... you Jung! What did you do to me?!" Jaejoong thought, He let Yunho led him to the restaurant and he saw Heechul was waving his hand towards them. 

Jaejoong sat in front of Heechul and his husband with Yunho. He was hoping this dinner would be over soon. He sighed whenever he looked at Heechul. Yunho chuckled when he looked at Jaejoong’s expression.

“So Yunho, how did you meet Jaejoong?” Heechul asked while feeding his husband some fries. Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter