Chapter 3

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Junsu were now in Yunho's car. Hugging each other at the backseat. "Oh my god, that was one of my best night ever..." Yunho said while rubbing Junsu's back. Junsu chuckled, "Yeah it feels like our relationship can go further." He smiled, sniffing Yunho's scent. Yunho nodded, "Well seems like it..." he smiled. "Well I have to go to work. Why not you give me your phone number and maybe you can bring me to a proper date later?" Junsu looked at Yunho. "Well my card is in the pocket. Perhaps you can help me to take it since I don't want to let you go." Yunho giggled. Junsu sat up and took Yunho's trouser at the driver seat, he searched for Yunho's card and unexpectedly he found something and took it out. And it was Yunho's wedding ring. 

 

"Yunho?! What is this?!" Junsu asked madly. Yunho frowned, taken aback and sort off. "Circle?" he answered. "This is weddinh ring? Oh my god! I can't believe myself for having with a married man!" Junsu shouted. "No! No! Su I am not married! No!" Yunho tried to convince him. "What no?! Then what's with the wedding ring?! You know what?! Don't even find me!" Junsu threw the wedding ring to Yunho's face and got out from the car. Yunho sighed and cursed to himself. He quickly drove his car to the office. 

 

"See Yunho, I told you this whole fake marriage thing will bite you in the ." Jaejoong said calmly while typing something on his laptop. "Why don't you just tell him the truth?" he continued. "You really think I can tell him the truth Jae?" Yunho asked and Jaejoong just nodded. "Okay let me practise. You must act like him." Yunho stated. "Oh good! Okay hold on." Jaejoong stood up, looked at Yunho and started acting liked Junsu which he just flipped his hair. "Okay Jae! He is not like that! Okay whatever...let's start" Yunho took a deep breath, he looked straight into Jaejoong's eyes. "I wear this fake wedding ring sometimes.." Jaejoong patted his forehead, "Yunho, you are a pig oh my god!" he shook his head. 

 

Yunho sighed. He walked to couch and sat on it. "Why are you walking like that?" Jaejoong asked. "I slept at the backseat of my car last night. I hope you can imagine it!" Yunho answered. "Seriously Yunho you are 35 years old. You must go back to the gym!" Jaejoong stated. He gave Yunho some clothes so he could change in the office. "No...I don't have time..." Yunho replied. "You can't say that Yunho. You know my mother always said that Cary Grant never went to the gym, only taking the stairs everyday." 

 

Yunho was about to say something but somebody opened the door widely. "Mom! Give me some money." Kyuhyun said. He came with Changmin and their nanny. Jaejoong looked at them, "Well hello sweet heart? How are you?" he asked. "Nice to see you kids, please be polite and say hello to Mr Jung?" Jaejoong smiled sweetly. "Hello Mr Jung! How are you?" Changmin asked with his fake Busan accent. Yunho looked at Jaejoong, "Why is he speaking like that?" he said while laughing. "He has been working on an accent." Jaejoong said, rubbing his ear. "I am taken in acting class and going to be the next Wonbin" Changmin said proudly. 

 

"How bout you young man?" Yunho refered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shrugged, "I like Kim Soohyun more." Yunho and Jaejoong chuckled. "Mr Jung...." Kyuhyun said, he sat next to Yunho. "Can you take me to Hawaii to swim with the dolphin?" Kyuhyun asked. Yunho felt weird, "Take you to Hawaii? No..." he said. "I watched a show in Discovery Channel, they said we can go to Hawaii and pay for swimming with dolphin." Kyuhyun told him. "hummm okay then?" Yunho asked. "I don't have money and my mom said you are rich!" Kyuhyun stated.

 

As soon as Jaejoong heard that, he felt like why he nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter