Chapter 5

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle Yun...why did you bring us here? Does mommy know about this?" Changmin asked while drinking his coke. Kyuhyun nodded, "Do you know that bringing us to Pizza Hut is kidnapping?!" he said dramatically. Yunho nodded, he brought the kids out because he had something to ask from them. "What are you guys blabbering about..." he answered. "Actually I want to ask both you to pretend to be my children for day." he continued. Changmin laughed, "Seriously...why don't you just tell him the truth?....wedding ring guy!" he said. Yunho looked at them, "How did you guys know? Did your mom told you that?!" he asked. Changmin just nodded, still laughing. Yunho sighed, "Well it's too late to tell him the truth. Wait I thought you will be excited to act!" Changmin sneezed, "If we do the acting job, we should get paid!" he said, rubbing his nose. "Yes! You will be paid thru the experience!" Yunho explained. "Uncle uncle uncle.. I want actually get paid!" Changmin told him. 

 

Yunho chuckled, "Alright, what do you want?" he asked. "600$ a day plus over time if you go over 8 hours I will do my own hair make and I want you to pay for my acting camp that my mom can't afford!" Changmin stated. Yunho stayed silent for a while, "50$ a day and 2 weeks acting class nearest you." he said. "500$ and 4 weeks class!" Changmin made the deal. "300$ and 3 weeks class! Deal offs!" Yunho said. "Fine! Deal!" Chaming shook his hand with Yunho's. Yunho glared at his assistant's elder son. He looked at Kyuhyun, "Your turn now Kyu." he said. "I want you to take me to Hawaii so I can swim with the dolphin." Kyuhyun stated. Yunho chuckled a bit, "Still with your dream huh. Another wish.." Yunho answered, stated that he didn'y agree. "I want a flying pony and I will name him Ryeo!" Kyuhyun replied. Yunho sighed, "I want a flying pony too but it doesn't exist." "Fine then I want a pony and I will name him Ryeo!" Kyuhyun muttered. Yunho looked at Kyuhyun, trying to not piss off. "How about, a playstation 3 and you name it Ryeo?" Yunho asked. Changmin and Kyuhyun were taken aback, but Kyuhyun showed his calm face, " Keep talking...." he said. "And 4 video games." Yunho dealed. "5 games! And I want to meet that blonde guy at J.D. McFunnigans. I also want unlimited token." Kyuhyun said calmly. "Deal. I can give you that. Now eat or the deals off." Yunho said. He and mommy are just the same.... Changmin thought but still eating. 

 

"My kids?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter