Chapter 2

Wedding Ring Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A delivery guy greeted Jaejoong who was paying attention to his work. "Jaejoong ssi! This your paper!" Jaejoong statled while rubbing his chest, "God Yesung! You should greet me nicely!" Yesung just laughed when he heard that. He put a box of paper on Jaejoong's table and begun to check the data. Jaejoong opened the box and took out a piece of paper. He shook his head, "Yesung, what is this?! Why is this paper so thin?" he asked. 

 

Yesung strached his neck, he shrugged, "That's our new paper imported from the state!" he tried to explain. Jaejoong sighed, put back the paper in the box, he handed it back to Yesung. "This is not the paper that I have ordered! What is this? It seems like somebody who has a flat chest. Cmon feel it!" Yesung nodded while trying to touch Jaejoong's chest. "Seriously?" Jaejoong said showing that he was annoyed. "You said to feel it!" Yesung replied while pouting. "Tsk...listen, Mr Jung won't accept this kind of paper! Can you just please get what I have ordered and tell Kangin that I want discount for the incovenient." Jaejoong said strictly. Yesung nodded once again. "Thank you Yesung. I will buy a cup of coffee for you soon." Jaejoong said. "You are so welcome Jaejoong ssi! I won't forget that!" Yesung giggled and walked out from the office. 

 

Yunho opened his room's door and headed to Jaejoong's table. The other workers sat quietly at their places. "Is Leeteuk here?" he asked. Jaejoong nodded, "Yes, but you shouldn't laugh when you want to explain why you don't want to publish his story okay?!" Yunho chuckled. "I know I know!" Yunho went back to his room with Jaejoong and Leeteuk. After 30 minutes, Jaejoong opened the door, he led Leeteuk out while Yunho followed him. "It was a good story dude but you really need to change the plot!" Yunho said while patting Leeteuk's shoulder. And that guy just nodded and hummed softly. 

 

Yunho and Leeteuk were having a small conversation suddenly Jaejoong said, "Yoochun is here!" They looked at a guy who had a rich guy's look and dandy. "Hey! Leeteuk this my cousin, Park Yoochun." Leeteuk smiled at him. "Oh! You must be that guy who wrote such a horrible story right? But I really think that story is good! Nice meeting you!" Yoochun said. After hearing that, Leeteuk's face seemed about to cry. Yunho flicked Yoochun's wide forehead. "Ignore him Teuk. He is not a great author without my help. So just ignore him." he gave Leeteuk a hug. "I should get going now. I'll come back once I edit the draft!" Leeteuk smiled and headed out from the office. 

 

"Cmon Yunho, you don't need to tell everyone that!" Yoochun tried to sound hurted. "Oh please Chun, why shouldn't I? Even Jaejoong was there when I edited all your story. When I said all means all! Right Jae?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter