4 Things (about Taeyeon)

Cotton Candy

a/n: edited 28/11/14

[4 things (about Taeyeon)]

#1 - Taeyeon is lost.

As she drenches herself with all the pain in the world, she sees darkness. Complete darkness. The kind that confuses you (and makes you believe that demons are real.)

And Tiffany knows it. But she doesn't say anything. Instead, she hugs Taeyeon a little tighter (shielding her from all the demons) in the darkness of the night and whispers nice and soft words to her.

==

#2 - Taeyeon is sad.

To everyone else, she flashed fake smiles and even faker laughter to show them that she was okay. All fake everything. So fake that it makes her disgusted, dizzy and wants to throw up.

And Tiffany sees it. But she doesn't say anything. Instead, she gently traces her fingers along the smooth curve that is Taeyeon's lips, giving her a few pecks on her cheeks, coaxing the girl into a warm smile. The kind that Tiffany (and only Tiffany) gets to see.

==

#3 - Taeyeon is tired.

She hastily punched in the pin number, threw her bag right beside the shoe rack and ripped the killer heels off her aching feet. She let out curse words and plopped herself on the couch.

And Tiffany understands (and hears the swear words all the way from the kitchen). But she doesn't say anything. Instead, she drops an Earl Grey teabag into Taeyeon's Mickey Mouse mug and fills it up with steaming water (and love).

"Taeyeon ah" She pokes the girl's left check once and brings the mug near .

The half-awake girl opened her eyes hazily, wrinkling her nose to take in the aroma of the tea.

She sipped the tea wordlessly (with her left arm wrapped firmly across Tiffany's waist, of course). Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany's shoulders and fiddled mindlessly with her fingers. It is a habit for her to fiddle with Tiffany's hands when she has got a lot on her mind. Tiffany smiles to herself when she hears the soft breathing and light snoring and feels the hold on her fingers loosening.

==

#4 - Taeyeon loves Tiffany.

They strolled along the chilly Han River, fingers loosely intertwined, right under the moonlight. Taeyeon takes off her coat, carefully wrapping it around a shivering Tiffany. Because according to Taeyeon, "It's ugly and I am not that cold."

And Tiffany feels the love. But she doesn't say anything. Instead, she allows herself to drown in all the warmth that Taeyeon offered to her. (Funny how they are just walking right along a river.) Taking in the light vanilla scent whenever she comes close, falling into her embrace every single time Taeyeon reached out for her. Yes, even those limp and awkward half hugs that Taeyeon sometimes gives.

So when Taeyeon (tiptoes and) leans in to press her trembling cold, but still very soft lips against Tiffany's, she allows her heart to skip a thousand beats and to be engulfed with all the love in the world.

Heart against heart, lips on lips, skin feeling skin.

Very very very much just like their first kiss. Taeyeon's kiss is still as gentle and as passionate as before. When it comes to Tiffany, Taeyeon is always extra careful, Taeyeon is always extra gentle and Tiffany knows that Taeyeon thinks a lot when it comes to her.

As Taeyeon's tongue brushes slowly across the seams of her lips, she readily reciprocates by parting them slightly and pulling Taeyeon closer by circling her arms tighter around her neck. Taeyeon never fails to take her breath away. (Literally and figuratively.)

The heat that radiated from Taeyeon's small body was more than enough to set Tiffany's heart, body and soul on fire. Because really, nothing else mattered as long as Taeyeon is by her side.