Winter

Cotton Candy

a/n: Short and slightly

Slipping her cold hands into her pocket, she hurried on, determined to get home as soon as possible. 

Looks like the weather is getting cold again, she thought to herself. She couldn't wait to get home. 

==

The doorbell rang abruptly. Once, and then twice. 

At this point, the woman was in the midst of getting the roasted chicken into the oven. 

"Give me one second!", she yelled. 

Taeyeon hid a smile when she heard the yell from behind the door. For good measure (and just to tease the woman), she pushed the bell once again. 

"I said give me one second. Who told you to leave the house keys at home?" The door opened up, revealing a slightly annoyed, disheveled Tiffany wearing a pink apron tied across her waist. "I was just putting the chicken into the oven. 

Taeyeon grinned harder, pulling the pouting woman closer to her and gave her a kiss. As her cold lips touched the slightly warm and supple lips of her other half, it filled her up with so much warmth. Even though it was 5 degrees outside right now. 

"I was just teasing you." She whispered against the woman's lips and gave her another kiss. She just couldn't resist. 

The woman frowned and tried to pull away. "I am all oily and smelly right now, Tae." 

"I don't mind it a single bit. I am smelly too. Do you mind?" 

"Actually, yes." Tiffany giggled. "Come on, it is cold outside. Let's get back into the house."

Taeyeon tightened her arms around the woman. "But I don't wanna~" 

"Come on in, big baby." 

"Are you really gonna cling to me like this the entire day?"

Tiffany was referring to her wife who currently had her arms wrapped around her, effectively backhugging her while the pair entered the house. 

"Hm." 

Tiffany feigned a sigh and hid her smile. "Well, at least you're cute so I will let it slide." 

"Hm." 

"Tired?" 

"Hm." 

"Was the flight tiring?" 

"Very." 

"My poor baby." 

She turned around to see a pouting Taeyeon resting her chin on her shoulders. It was cute, really. A clingy Taeyeon is really adorable and Tiffany was glad that Taeyeon showed that side of her when they were alone. To the rest of the world, Taeyeon was a cold and independent woman. But when they are alone, she was clingy and passionate. 

"You cooked?" 

"Yes. Guess what we are having for dinner?" 

"You could have just got the cook to do the cooking." Taeyeon commented as she plopped her lazy body on the couch, pulling the woman together with her. 

"I sent everyone home for the week. I want to cook for you and spend some alone time with you. After all, it has been weeks since I last saw you." 

"I am sorry for being away for so long." 

"Nah. Don't be. It isn't your fault." 

"Well, things are getting better and I promise to spend more time with you once everything settles down." Taeyeon deftly tugged the strings of the pink apron, pulling it off her wife. She shifted her position, moving on top of her wife. 

Tiffany giggled. "I thought somebody was tired?" 

"Not anymore..." Taeyeon slipped her hands under Tiffany's nightgown, in search for more skin. She was glad the woman was wearing a fabric thin enough and easy enough for her to slip her hands in and out. "Seems like someone's well prepared." Taeyeon had to smile when she realised that her wife was not wearing a bra. That's one less thing to strip. 

Quickly, she tugged the gown and pulled it over her wife's head. She needed Tiffany right now. All the lonely, cold nights spent alone in the hotel room drove her crazy. She wanted to taste Tiffany right now. 

Her cold hands impatiently explored the expanse of Tiffany's slightly warm but still very smooth body. Well, Taeyeon was not exactly known to be a patient person.

She hurriedly kissed her way down, from her tip of Tiffany's nose all the way to her navel. She mixed teeth with tongue into the equation, elicting moans of pain and pleasure from her wife. She her wife's inner thighs where she was most sensitive. 

"Tae....let's move into the room." Tiffany muttered between breaths and pants. 

Taeyeon responded by pulling Tiffany's down. "No, I need you now Fany."

Tiffany moaned even louder as Taeyeon smirked and shifted her attention southwards. 

They ended up making love, loads of it on the couch, on a cold winter day.