4 Things (about Tiffany)

Cotton Candy

a/n: alternate universe of 4 Things (about Taeyeon). 

 

Taeyeon doesn't know what to do with Tiffany. 

Oh Tiffany. Where should Taeyeon start?

Tiffany has an inexplicable obsession with the colour pink. 

She wants everything that she owns to be in different shades of pink. In particular, hot, hot pink. The thing is, while Tiffany loves pink and Taeyeon loves her to bits, Taeyeon hates pink! It's her least favourite colour in the entire world.

But when Taeyeon sees Tiffany walking into the room in her baby pink sundress, she couldn't help but walk over to give her girlfriend a sweet, lingering kiss, A kiss that never fails to turn Tiffany's cheeks into the prettiest shade of pink. Tiffany blushes too easily for her own good. Tiffany hates it but Taeyeon loves it. Especially when Taeyeon tries to kiss her in public. 

Right there and then, Taeyeon decides that her favourite colour is pink. 

==

Tiffany drinks way too much Redbull. 

As a doctor, Taeyeon knows exactly how much sugar there is in each can and how much sugar should an adult's daily intake be. As her girlfriend, Taeyeon knows exactly how much sugar does it take for Tiffany to turn into a hyper ball of noise. 

And so, Taeyeon had mastered the art of hiding cans of Redbull in their apartment. Tiffany isn't stupid and so she knows. 

"Doctor Kim, where did you hide my Redbull today?"

Taeyeon as always, would decide to feign ignorance. "What? I thought I saw them in the fridge just last night! Who took it! Fany, I think a thief broke into our apartment yesterday." Taeyeon added a loud but fake gasp at the end for good measure. Such an accomplished actress.

Tiffany isn't buying any of that.

Tiffany as always, would frown and jump onto her girlfriend's lap. Her arms went around Taeyeon's neck while Taeyeon instinctively wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "Just one can? Pretty pretty please?"

"They are not good for you, you know. Too much sugar."

"Don't go all doctory on me."

Taeyeon chuckled. "What's doctory?"

"You."

"It's for your own good."

"Just one can."

"How about one day without a can."

Tiffany kissed her girlfriend slash doctor's nose. "You're such a dictaetor."

"How punny."

"So just one can?"

"Can-not."

==

Tiffany talks way too loudly. 

More often than not, Taeyeon found herself hearing her girlfriend before seeing her. Sometimes it makes her feel uncomfortable. Especially when Tiffany calls out for her in her loudest possible volume. 


"TAETAE! Here!" Tiffany waves and yells from the other end of the mall. 

Taeyeon cringed as she speedily made her way towards Tiffany. Tiffany gives her a big, tight hug and Taeyeon instantly felt the weariness of the day melting away. She had a difficult surgery today and only Tiffany's hug can make her whole again. 

But when Tiffany becomes silent, that's when she knows that there is something wrong. 

Taeyeon bit her lips and walked towards her quiet girlfriend. Tiffany had been pouting and sitting on their bed, squishing the life out of her fat Totoro plushie. No one, save for Tiffany is allowed to touch that plushie. Sometimes, Taeyeon wonders if Tiffany loves that stupid plushie more than her. 

But then Tiffany throws the plushie aside to hug Taeyeon as she approaches. Taeyeon knows she is just overthinking.

Tiffany loves her more. 

"You okay?"

A nod.of her head. 


"Sure?"

Another nod.


"Hokay."

"Just need to hug you."

"Feel free to hug me for as long as you want. Cuddly Tae-bear at your service remember? Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not a big deal, just overwhelmed by work." Tiffany tightened her arms around her girlfriend. 


"I get worried every time you get so quiet."

"What do you mean by that?" A gentle fist landed on her chest. Taeyeon quickly caught Tiffany's fist and kissed her knuckles. 

"I don't know, it just feels weird when you're quiet."

"I thought my voice was too loud?"

"Who said that! Which idiot! I will fight them! I love your voice!" 


"You, Taetae."

Whoops. 

==

Tiffany is too protective of Taeyeon.

"Fany! What are you doing!"

"Covering my girlfriend up." Tiffany draped the bath towel over her girlfriend clad in a bathing suit which Tiffany deemed to be too skimpy for public eyes. She had spotted a bunch of guys ogling at her girlfriend swimming earlier. 

"Sweetheart, we are at a swimming pool, everyone is dressed the same way." 

"I don't care. Those guys were staring at you when you came out of the pool!" Tiffany whispered and pointed at that group opposite them. 

"You would have wore the same thing if you were swimming. Too bad somebody's on her period."

"I would never wear this skimpy thing!"

"Yeah, but everyone would still stop and stare at you because you have got a great body. And trust me, I have got loads of first hand experience." Taeyeon shot a greasy smile at her fiancee, earning herself a pinch on her tummy. 

"Stop it. Taetae." 

"Hey, I saw you swimming earlier. You seemed like a strong swimmer. Wanna race?" A shaggy-haired blond, whom Tiffany recognised to be one of the guys who were ogling at Taeyeon earlier. The man only wore a pair of swimming trucks, obviously flaunting off his chiseled chest. 

"Ah..." Taeyeon grimaced and stole a look at her fiancee. Before she could even react, Taeyeon felt a pair of hands grabbing her cheeks. It was Tiffany's. 

"Baby, I thought you said you were done swimming for today?"

Tiffany gave her a deep kiss right on her lips in front of the man and the entire crowd. The man faked an awkward cough. 

"Erm, I see you're busy here, I shan't disturb you anymore." 

Tiffany waved after the man as she lazily lopped an arm around Taeyeon's waist. 


It was one of the rare times that Tiffany initiated a kiss with Taeyeon in the public. Tiffany was always the shy one in the relationship. It took her nearly a week before she stopped blushing and squirming whenever Taeyeon held her hand. Taeyeon was initially puzzled but understood why after Tiffany revealed to her that it was her first relationship. 

Ever since then, Taeyeon treated Tiffany's heart with tender care. She didn't want to be the ty first love that everyone had back in high school. She wanted to be the most perfect first love there could ever be. 

"Seems like someone's really jealous huh?"

"I don't like how those guys are ogling at your body. It's disgusting." 

"Okay, okay. How about I wear a full body suit next time?"

"Sounds like a good idea. Baby, go shower and get changed. We are going shopping after this." 

Taeyeon groaned. It is going to be a long day ahead.