07 ~ Consequences

Love Again

He couldn't move at all. He couldn't even think straight. All he saw was her, and hand which was flowing with blood. He was too much in shock to even process what he was seeing. After he finally came back to his senses, he ran outside to get his car keys, and rushed to the hospital.

"E-Emergency!! Fast!" He shouted as he entered the hospital, Jiyoung still only half-conscious in his arms. 

She was immediately taken to the ER, and he was made to wait outside. He was terrified. He had never seen anything like that, and it was the most horrifying for him. He then remembered his son alone in his house, and went to get him. He also took her phone, and called her parents.

"Jiyoung!!" He saw a lady come running towards he ER, and knew it was her Mother.

"Where is she?!" She screamed.

"S-she's in-side" He managed to answer her.

"Noona's inside?!" Jaehyun asked, and he couldn't help but nod. 

Sehun too came as soon as he heard about Jiyoung, but was shocked and surprised to find Onew there. Anger filled his mind as he went closer.

"What are you doing here?!" He shouted, his voice full of his anger.

"Sehun j-just lis-ten-"

"Listen?! You're he reason she's in there!! If you hadn't met her, we would've been happy! You came and ruined everything!!"

"You're misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding? Why the hell did you come here first?!"

"Because I saw her like that! I brought her here!"

"Appa please-"

"Be quiet, Jaehyun"

"Your son? I bet he's the cupid between you two-"

"Don't you dare say anything about my son!" Onew hissed, pulling him by his collar.

"You should've thought about that before you kissed my would-be....!!" Sehun replied and punched him hard.

Both of them had started to fight, with Jaehyun trying to stop them. 

"Excuse me! What's happening in here?! This is a hospital, please be silent!" A nurse came and tried to stop them both.

"Tell him go out!" Sehun shouted as a security guard pulled him away.

"BE QUIET!!!" The nurse screeched, stopping them. Both of them sat opposite to each other.

"She's fine... Thank goodness she was brought here in time, or else it would've been hard to save her" The doctor came out. Her parents and Sehun went inside first, while Onew and Jaehyun stood outside.

"Let's go closer Appa!" Jaehyun whined, but Onew held him back from going inside. Jiyoung's father came closer to him and held his hands.

"Thanks... for saving my daughter" He said with watery eyes.

"I-it's no-thing" He stuttered, not knowing what to say. Sehun glared at them, but ignored it.

"You wanted to see Noona right? Come on" Her father said and held Jaehyun's hand.

"No, it's fine.... We'll be going now" Onew said and turned around.

"Appa! Please..." Jaehyun pleaded.

"Come on, let's see her" Her father took Jaehyun and went closer to her, and said him to come inside too. He hesitated at first, but went inside, trying to ignore Sehun.

"Noona? Noona get up!! Noona!" Jaehyun tried to wake her up. After some minutes, Onew got up, ready to leave.

"Hyunnie, you saw Noona right? Let's go"

"But I want her to see me!!"

"Hyun, we can see her later... let's go now" Onew said and they went out. 

"Thanks again...?" Her father said, not knwoing his name.

"Jinki.... Lee Jinki" He said and smiled.

"Thanks, Jinki-sshi" He said. Onew smiled a little and went out.


"A-Ap-pa....." Jiyoung groaned lightly as she opened her eyes, looking at her dad.

"J-Jiyoung! How are you now?"

"F-fine...."

"Are you out of your mind?! Why the hell did you do a thing like this?!" Sehun tried to hold back his tears.

She stayed silent. She didn't want to talk to him. He was the sole reason she was in here.

"Yah! Answer me!" He shouted again.

"Be-cause I don't want to l-live with you!" She shouted.

"Why?"

"Because I just don't want to be with you! I don't like you doubting me, you don't believe me!!" This time, Sehun stayed silent. 

"That's almost a year ago, Young.... I've changed now"

"No! After you said I cheated on you, I knew we weren't meant for each other! You know about me, but you still said I cheated on you!"

"I have really changed now, I understood you aren't like that"

"When? Before you saw me and Onew in his house?!"

"Don't talk about him!"

"Why?" 

"Because.... He....Just don't! He kissed you!!"

"That was before he even knew you and me were engaged!!" Both of them were arguing loudly.

"Excuse me? This is a hospital, Jiyoung. Let's not talk here. We can talk everything at home"

"Home? I'm not coming there!" said Jiyoung.

"Until you get better, you're staying at home" Her father said strictly, and she had no chance to argue back. She was too tired to do so. She just went back to sleep, frustrated with herself and everyone around her. Everyone except Onew.


"Appa, please, can I sleep here?" Jaehyun asked, hugging his pillow tightly.

"No, I'll sleep in the late night"

"But I'm scared!"

"Why?"

"Jiyoung noona..... I'm scared if she'd leave us"

"No, she won't. You saw her right? She will be fine" He replied, going into a daze.

"Please Appa, I want to sleep with you. Just today"

"........ Just today" Onew said and tucked him inside the sheets. The whole night, he kept turning and tossing, but couldn't sleep. It wasn't new for him– His nights were mostly without sleep, with him doing everything he can to pass time. Only rarely did he get into bed and close his eyes. He feared to do so, because whenever he closed his eyes, a face haunted him.

Hyemin's.


A/N : Drama's not over yet.... Many more to come ^ ^

I've been busy RPing in Kakao, so couldn't update. I have a bit of writers' block too =/ Anyways, hope you like this update!

Till the next update,

CUD's.......... Annyeong~!!! ♥