10 ~ Start

Love Again

Jiyoung's PoV

I just stood outside the door, watching them. From that one simple act, I knew he cared a lot about his son.

"I hope you understand your Dad, Jaehyun-ah..." I muttered to myself, a smile forming across my face.

I turned back, going back to my room with a weird satisfaction inside me. I felt... happy?

"Hey, Jiyoung-ah" I heard Soo Young call out. She was also working in the clinic as a peadiatrician. "You know him?"

"Who?" I asked. She pointed at Onew— who was walking out of the clinic with Jaehyun— and turned to me again. "You know him?"

"Yeah, so?"

"How come you never said me?! I'm a big fan of him! Can I please get his autograph?"

"Soo Young-ah, he is here for his son. You can't possibly go ask for his autograph when he's worried for his son" I reasoned.

"Please? Not now, but sometime later?"

"...Maybe I can try" I shrugged. "But not now. Nor can you go initiate a talk with him, okay? And do not try to come to my house and persuade me to go talk to him. Got it?"

"Why are you so worked up anyways?" With that question, I wondered myself, Why was I so worked up?

As I had reached home and had nothing better to do, I went through my playlist in my phone to find some good song. Then, one of my favourite songs popped up– Farewell My Love by SHINee. Plugging my earphones in, I played the song, slowly getting into the beat. I remember playing this 'situation' song when I had broke up with Sehun. It was on repeat for months, before I decided I actually had to move on. Sometimes, situational songs help you let out all your feelings. Though I'm not sure why I played this song now.

The MP3 player inside my pocket, I went to my room, looking through my diaries. I had only about three, but all of them were full. Taking the first book, I realised it was all about my life before Sehun came in. I was just a happy fangirl who liked more than five groups. K-Pop wasn't a big thing back then, but I still liked the music. Most probably because everything were situation songs. Break-up, there was a song; Obsession, there was a song; Confession, there was a song; Unrequited love, there was a song. Just every song had a concept. And that was what I liked about music. It's like someone else conveys your feelings for you.

Onew's PoV

Was... Is that our song? I leaned more over the direction where I heard one of our songs. 'Farewell my Love', isn't it? I opened the window a little bit more, and saw Jiyoung singing it with full of passion. A small smile crept upon my face. There's still one fan of ours... I went back to concentrate on the evaluation sheet.

"Appa!" Jaehyun came running inside. I took him on my lap and cuddled him. It's time I forget and move on...

"You woke up?" I asked. He nodded briskly, smiling widely.

"But my head hurts a bit..." He pouted, touching his temples.

"Ah, that...that'll hurt a bit for some time. Be careful from now, okay? I was so much worried!"

"I'll be careful from now" He said. "Is that Jiyoung noona singing? Wow, her voice is so good!" He exclaimed.

"Hm... I guess. Should we tell her?" I suggested. And I don't even know why I did that.

"Should we? NOONA!" He yelled all of a sudden, startling me.

Jiyoung's PoV

"Huh?" I hummed as I heard a voice. I went over to the direction, and saw Jaehyun waving at me, with Onew behind him.

"Hi!" I yelled back.

"How are you now?" He shouted loudly. I motioned him to lower his voice a bit.

"I'm fine, and you? Me and your Appa were worried!" I... I don't know why I just said that.

"I'm fine! Appa said you have a really good voice while singing" Now that startled me. My face flushed a bit pink. That was probably the first time someone complimented my voice.

I didn't know what to say.

"It's really nice" Onew said. My mouth had to hang down.

"Thanks" I said. "Okay... then..."

"Can I come there today?" Jaehyun asked.

"Sure! Come on!" I said. He got off from Onew's lap and ran away from my sight, probably coming to my house. I too, stepped out of my house, waiting for him to come. That was when I noticed it.

"JAEHYUN!"


Ooh~ What is happening?

Finally updated! Thanks for waiting for this fic!!