05 ~ The Past

Love Again

Sehun's Point of View

"Hun!! Come on!!" I hear her voice in my mind. Her once soft whispers and taunts towards me, now turned out to be curses and words of hate. My mind unwillingly wanders back to the past, our past.

"Ready Jiyoung?"

"Call me Youngie! I really like that nickname, and I want you to be the only one who should call me that way!"

"I wonder when you will stop acting like a kid"

"Then what, should I wink ily at you?" She raised an eyebrow,

"Nothing, just come!" I said and pulled her inside the car. We drove to my dorm, where my friends were eagerly waiting for her.

"You sure your friends would like me?" She asked with an unsure face, a pout making it even cuter.

"They surely will... you're my girlfriend, Youngie! There's no one in the world who wouldn't like what I like!"

"Stop praising yourself, Mr. Boaster-Sehun!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"As I said to her, everyone instantly liked her, even our Manager hyung. He did warn me to never get caught to the press though.

 

I still remember that day when I confessed to her. It was the best day ever. From that day, I became over-protective of her, and as a resulted folowed her everywhere. I saw that she got annoyed, but I couldn't stop myself. I wanted her to be mine, only mine. That was probably the only, and biggest mistake I ever would've made.

 

"Sehun! You mean I'm acting like liking you because you're famous?!" She asked, her eyes wide in shock. To be honest, she looked really cute in that situation, but I wasn't in a mood to look at her cuteness.

"Well, it's obvious...."

"Didn't you ever think why I didn't want you to tell our relationship to the world?! If I was like what you said just now, I would've told this to the world myself!"

Who knows, maybe you might have-"

"Shut up Sehun!! Have you seen me talking to any of my friends about you?! They just know I'm in a relaionship with someone!"

"Then who were you talking with, pointing at me, that guy?"

"That was my cousin! We never keep secrets from each other! He said he's dating someone, and I said I'm dating you!"

"Then that day when you went for a camp with all of your colleagues! You kept being close with a guy!"

"That's my senior doc- Wait, how did you know when I went for a camp?"

"You..... Y-you told me!"

"No, I didn't tell you when it was... Have you been following me, Sehun?"

"What? No!"

"Tell the truth, Sehun..... and I still remember telling you that it was my cousin I was talking to"

"You didn't"

"No, I remember clearly..... I never expected you to go this low, Sehun"

"Hèy, I was just keeping tabs on you"

"By following me? By doubting me?! You didn't believe me...."

"It's not like that Youngie-"

"Don't call that name! Don't..... I hate you, Sehun"

"No you don't-"

"I do. I'm sorry, Sehun..... But I can't like you anymore. Not after knowing you doubted me" she said with welled up eyes. I could see it that she was hurt, but I couldn't bring myself to apologise to her.

"Do you.... really mean it?"

"Yes. I can't be with you anymore.... Let's break up" she said with a firmness in her voice.

"Okay" I agreed, thinking she was just joking. I was left dumbfounded when she returned me her star-shaped phone accessory, the first gift I bought for her.

That was the end. I was back with my own life, but couldn't focus like before. I regretted everything I did, and tried to find a way to get her back. That might be why I took the lamest and most idiotic idea of forcing her to marry me... by convincing my dad to merge with her father's company for a profit.

"Dad..... I like someone" 

"Sehun, it's not time for jokes. Just go on with your life as a celebrity. Keep everything about a relationship away"

"But I really want her!"

"Sehun, focus on your work.."

"Dad I'm not joking here! I really like her...."

"What do you want me to do now?"

"Talk to her family, her father has this business he's been running successfully"

"So, you want me to merge our companies together? Because you want to marry her?"

"Y-yes...."

"Let me think about it, Sehun. Now you go back to your dorm now!" He immediately sent me away.

I knew, if he heard me out completely, he would surely do it. Then came the preparations for our marriage. I was excited like the days when we used to date, but she wasn't. Over our break-up, she had drastically changed. She wasn't the always-cute-looking and cute-acting Jiyoung I knew anymore. She was a matured girl who knew about people. I agree, it had been two years, but I never expected her character to change.

I look up at the gloomy sky above, and let out a deep sigh. I wish things would change. If I could turn back time, I'd never let myself commit those mistakes I did. I got on my car and drove back to the dorm.


A/N : Unexpected double update!!! XDDDD

I'm proud with my work...... I think I've let his feeling of regret clearly show... though not as much as it should be shown :P Anything!! A double update, for the first time!! I bet my subbies would look at the chapters like 'O○O'. BTW, this colour means it's a conversational flashback

Till the next update,

CUD's.......... Annyeong~!!! ♥