03 ~ Another Encounter, and Unexpected Kiss

Love Again

Ooh ooh~ Oh pretty baby~

Ooh ooh~ dein geot gata~

Ooh ooh~ Making me craz-

"Hello? Appa!" Jiyoung said through the phone, a smile in her face. 

"Jiyoung-ah! How are you?"

"I'm fine... you? How's umma?"

"She's fine too.... and did Sehun come and meet you?"

"Umm, Appa.... about that. I said I don't want to marry him"

"Why? Tell me one good reason why you won't marry him? You used to date him, remember?"

"Used to. I don't like him anymore, but why are you trying to pair me up with him?"

"He's perfect for our family, Jiyoung-ah... Why don't you like him?"

"He's stalking me wherever I go! If this goes on, I can never have my privacy!"

"I'm sorry Jiyoung, but you're marying him. It's final"

"But appa I don't want to! Why don't you hear what I say?!"

"His father wants to join hands with our business, so I don't have a choice"

"Appa its me that I'm marrying, not you!"

"You are marrying him. It's final" He said and hung up before she could reply.

"But Appa lis- ! Why doesn't he even hear me?!" Jiyoung cursed, annoyed by what she just heard.

"Open the door baby~!" Sehun called from outside. Sighing, she opened the door.

"How dare do you convince my parents to marry me?!" She asked, completely irritated.

"I love you, and I want you.... for myself" He stressed the last word.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked as he pushed her inside, and leaned in. He was just centimetres away from her lips.

......... SLAP!

Sehun looked at her, wide-eyed and covering the right side of his face.

"J-Ji-"

"Stop it! You don't even have the right to call me by my name! What were you trying to do there, huh?! You think every girl would fall for you if you do cute things?! Don't you dare pull that stunt again, you get that?!" She screamed.

"You have no choice, Miss. Byun. Even if you tell your Father, you'll have to marry me. You're out of choice baby" He said, now his voice turning cocky.

"But why? Why do you want me?!"

"Because I love you"

"I don't like you!"

"You will, I'll make you like me... And there's a reunion at SM tomorrow, so get ready by tomorrow evening. You're my date" He literally ordered her and went out, a smirk playing in his lips. She sat down, hands on her forehead. She was confused — one time he was all cute, and the next minute he became cocky.  She sat ther,, staring into space for the whole night.


"Wah! There are a lot of people here!!" Jaehyun grinned widely as he looked at all the former and present stars inside the hall. Onew smiled as he went inside the crowd.

"Hyung! Here!" Taemin raised his hand from a table, calling Onew. 

"Taemin uncle!!" Jaehyun ran befire Onew and wet straight to Taemin.

"Haha! How's our Hyunnie doing?" Taemin asked as he knelt lower to the boy's eye-level.

"I'm fine! You? How's noona doing?" 

"She's fine, just a bit sick. She asked you too, told you to be a good boy and not disturb your appa"

"But I'm not!!" Jaehyun pouted, making the latter chuckle. 

"How are you hyung?" Taemin turned to Onew.

"Fine...." Onew sighed.

"I know hyung, but you'll have to stop being like this. You're not even that old to not get married for a second time, right?"

"Marriage, is something that happens once in a lifetime. There's no space for a second girl in my life"

"But Jaehyun needs a Mother too, even if you can't give space for another girl, he must have one Mom he can tell about"

"I can raise him by myself, I promised her that I won't let anyone come in between us"

"That was before you both were even married, hyung!"

"Please, Taemin. Enough, I can't...... anymore" Onew sniffed his tears back inside, clamping his mouth to muffle his whimpers. 

"Taemin-ah!" A familiar voice was calling him. He turned to see Key with a girl beside him.

"Kibum! It's been a long time since we met!" Onew said, hugging the younger. 

"Yeah hyung, with my parents setting me up with dates and my work at SM, it's impossible to meet each other"

"What work at SM?"

"You didn't know? I'm a talent scout"

"Really?!" Boh of them went wide-eyed.

"What? We all are working at SM, I even heard about you guys, but could never meet you"

"So, I'm a dance instructor, Onew hyung's a vocal instructor, Jonghyun hyung's a song-writer composer, Minho hyung's a manager for a boy group, and you're a talent scout?! We all are at SM?!" Taemin asked, wide-eyed.

"Hey Taemin! Onew hyung!" Minho shouted from afar. Behind him was Jonghyun, and they both came towards the three.

 "Minho-ah.... how are you?" Onew asked him. The four became too engrossed in chatting that they didn't see Jaehyun strolling around the place by themselves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, smile.... I want my friends to think you're liking me" Sehun whispered in Jiyoung's ear as tey neared his friends.

"Well, for your information again, I don't like you" Jiyoung hissed at him.

"Well, at least act... I don't want them to think that you're forced to marry me and love me" Jiyoung scoffed at his qords.

"Hey guys! How are you?" Sehun asked them. There were about seven or eight people before her, but she was too busy thinking about herself that she didn't notice any of them. Hèr eyes were lazily scanning the hall, seeing the stars she used to love and spazz over.

Jiyoung herself was a K-pop fan, and she liked almost every group and went to every concert she could. She couldn't believe her own self when she heard Sehun propose to her. She happily agreed and started to dating him, but soon started to regret it. She was someone who liked privacy and loneliness, and he was a suspicious freak who doubted her at almost everything. Her liking started turning into hate, and she pushed herself away from him, but he didn't let her go.

"Wow she's so pretty! Sehun indeed is a lucky guy!" His friends were saying.

"I'm sorry, but can I stroll around for a bit? You know, look around, meet people" She asked all of a sudden. Sehun looked at her for a second and nodded in agreement. Happy that she can finally get away from him and his well-known friends, she went through the hall. She suddenly saw a boy too familiar-looking and tried to see clearly who it was. A girl lifted him and started cuddling him, then let him down, pointing at a place. She kept following the boy and finally reahed the garden. The boy had disappeared all of a sudden.

"Ah! Must be my hallucination..." She said to herself and walked on the grass, and found a bar counter outside.

"I must get a drink" Jiyoung said to herself and went to the counter.

Ordering a drink, she looked inside at the hall again, and heard a familiar music she used to love before the band had separated. Soon she was completely drunk, her cheeks bright red and her vision blurry. She got, staggering on her high heels and walked away lazily. She saw a guy looking famailiar again, and went closer.

"What did I say Jaehyun?! I said to not go away like that!!" The guy was scolding a boy, well, according to her.

"I'm sorry app- Noona!" Jaehyun turned to her, pointing at her with a wide grin.

"Noona? Who- Oh, you.... You're...?" Onew asked, pretty confused.

"I'm Jiyoung!" She grinned like a complete idiot.

"Well, I know that. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came here with him!" She whined.

"Oh, okay... Noona has someone for her, so can we go?" Onew asked Jaehyun, and the little boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on noona! We can meet Appa's friends!!" Jaehyun pulled her hand, but she was too much drunk to even recognise who it was.

"Jae, noona has some friends here, so we should probably go"

"But aren't we her friends? Appa?" 

"We are, but she has more close friends. Ah! I forgot to say, Jonghyun uncle's here with Minji, go meet them" Onew suddenly remembered and said.

"Really?! Come on let's go!"

"No, Jaehyun-ah. Appa will stay here, okay?"

"You're gonna be here with Noona?"

"No, I'm not gonna be here! I'm going to go find her friend.. Now go inside, see there? That's where Jonghyun uncle and Minji are" Onew pointed at a table, and sent him off.

"Now, who did you say was your friend?"

"No not friends! He... He's my..." She couldn't bring herself to say she was forcedly dating him.

"He's your... what?"

"He's...... he's someone I know" She said and turned away, wiping her ears away. She still didn't recognise him.

"Who is this he?" 

"Sshh... don't you dare take his name!"

"You're a serious mess now aren't you?"

"Why do you care?!"

"Okay, I'm not! So, will you tell me who you came with?"

"For what damn reason must I tell you?! HUH?!"

"Aish! You remind me completely of Hyemin..... Hye-min" He realised what he said and looked down at the rass, sighing deeply.

"H-hyemin? That model who died in a brutal accident?"

"W-what... did you ask now?"

"Mhm... I don't repeat myself a second time" Se chuckled as a smirk formed on her lips.

The two stood there idly, one completely out of her mind and one completely in a daze. It was when Jiyoung heard her name did the two snap out. Well, mostly Onew, as Jiyoung was still drunk heavily.

"GOD!!! That guy again!! Why does he never give me some space!!" She stomped her feet and pouted, making Onew chuckle. 

All of a sudden, Jiyoung suddenly pulled Onew closer to her and kissed him. Out of the blue.

He stood frozen in his spot, completely bewildered and shocked. He couldn't do anything at all. He tried to push her away.

"Stay right there!" She muttered in between the kiss, and he had no choice but to stay still. She put both of her hands over him, kissing him more intimately. He didn't think about anything else, he was in complete shock of a girl willingly kissing him. 

Sehun came out, searching for Jiyoung. He found a girl similiar to Jiyoung kissing someone, but made up his heart to not believe it was Jiyoung and moved on.

Meanwhile, right after Sehun left the spot and went further away, she pulled herself back and fainted on Onew. Supporting her and still bewildered, he tried waking her up.

"J-Ji-young?" He tapped her face lightly, and tried waking her up. She snuggled closer into him, making it impossible for him to wake her up. She was completely unconscious on him, and he had no choice but to take her back with him to his home.


A/N : Hi! Sorry for the late update, but I needed inspiration for this, and obviously his became the longet chaoter I've ever written! That is, in these recent five months... ;)

Thanks to my new subscriber C3cilia! 

I seriously didn't expect the kiss to turn out in this way, and I don't know why I even put that kiss inside this chapter!! >< But anyways, they kissed!!! *teethy grin!! ^=^*

Sorry for any typos, god this Keypad in my tab is so freaking small!!

Till the next chapter...

CUD's......... Annyeong~!!! ♥