06 ~ Big Blow

Love Again

"How do I apologise to him? Aish! Stupid Jiyoung! Dared to kiss him, Onew!!" Jiyoung walked to and fro, trying to think of a way to apologise to him. After deciding to go to his house, she got up and made herself presentable. She then went to his house, and knocked on the door hesitantly.

"Coming!" She heard his chirpy voice, and smiled lightly. His voice had never changed, still the same.... She thought. 

"U-uh...." She stuttered as soon as he opened the door. Both of them stood like that for some minutes.

"C-come in...." He aaid and let way for her. She entered reluctantly, and waited for him to come. 

"I-I'm here to apologise"

"For?" He asked calmly.

"For..... kissing you....?" She said in a low voice, but audible enough for him to hear.

"Eh.....?" He hummed, unable to say anything. 

"I-I wasn't in my straight mind.....!! I didn't even know what I was doing!"

".........."

"I'm really, really sorry" She sighed. Seeing him give no answer, she got up.

"Please, stay" Onew suddenly blurted out, making her turn back to him. He held her hands to make her stay. He didn't know what he was doing, he just felt more closer towards her.

Their eyes met each others, and locked in place. Both of them were looking into each other, and couldn't look away. The two got closer and closer until thy could feel each others breath. That was until they were interrupted by a shout.

"Jiyoung?!" It was Sehun. Jaehyun was with him too, grinning widely.

"S-Sehun?!" Jiyoung stuttered back, completely shocked. Hers and Onew's hands were still together. 

"Noona!!" Jaehyun ran to Jiyoung and hugged her tightly. Both of them were equally shocked.

"J-Jaehyun! Go inside for sometime" Onew said.

"Why? I want to be with Jiyoung Noona!" Jaehyun whined back.

"Do as I say" He hissed.

"Okay, Onew" Jaehyun pouted angrily and went inside, locking his door. The three stood in their places, unable to tell anything at all.

"A-all this time.... you lied to me?" Sehun finally managed to speak.

"N-no! It's not what you think it is!" Onew tried to interrupt.

"You...!! Don't talk in between us!!" Sehun said angrily. 

"Sehun, it's not like that.... we're just good-"

"I thought I didn't see you kissing him that day... I convinced myself that it wasn't you"

"What day?"

"That day at SM! You were the one kissing him!! And you, how did you let her?!" Sehun turned to Onew, who in return stayed silent.

"I-it wasn't-"

"STOP. LYING!! I know I saw you, but I lied to myself that it wasn't you. I believed that even if you didn't like me back, you'd at least not cheat on me!"

"Stop comprehending things!"

"Me? Comprehending things? Don't tell me you weren't going to kiss him"

"I wasn't!"

"Oh really? So my eyes are lying to me?"

"Think whatever you want to, but I wasn't going to kiss him"

"I thought I knew you, but I was wrong. Completely wrong"

"Sehun stop making up things! We're just friends!"

"Friends? Meaning cheaters?"

"It's no use talking to you.... You're going to call the marriage off anyway"

"No, I'm going to do just the opposite" he said and walked out, leaving the two startled.

"I'm sorry" Onew finally managed an apology.

"It's not your fault... It's his nature."

"I really shouldn't have told you to stay"

"I told you it's not your fault. I'll manage him" She said and walked out, leaving him alone. 


"Appa just listen to me!! He saw it all-"

"No more words, Jiyoung. You've let me down in front of him and his dad. Apologise to him and get ready for your marriage, which is in three months" Her said said with a straight face, and got up.

"Eomma please tell him!! I don't want to marry him!!" Jiyoung cried, but she couldn't convunce her parents to call their marriage off. After they left, she went in her room and didn't come out.

"I said I don't want to be with him! I don't want to marry him!" She cried her heart out. After crying for four straight hours, she came to a final decision.


"Appa, can we go see Jiyoung noona?" Jaehyun asked.

"Not now, Jaehyun... She needs to be alone" Onew said, knowing she was crying. Her cries were audible till his room.

"But we're her friends! We need to go see her!" He said.

"I said not now, now go back to your room!" Onew said, partly annoyed by him.

"You never do what I say!" Jaehyun cried and left for his room, leaving him alone. 

Onew stayed inside his room, thinking about a way to apologise to Sehun. He had to explain the situation to him, and clear the misunderstandings out. He just had to. He suddenly felt weird, but didn't know why. He felt something bad was going to happen. He had never felt this way, and it was confusing for him. He got up and went out for a walk, to feel a bit at ease. As he walked past Jiyoung's house, something made him stop and want to enter. He tried ringing the bell, but she didn't answer. He then kept his hand on he door, and it opened lightly. He made his way inside the house, and looked inside.

"Ji....young?" He called her, but there wasn't any answer. He went more inside, and found a room closed. He tiwsted the door knob, and found it open. He hesitated to enter, but he did anyways. He felt the weird feeling get more intense as he looked inside.

"Jiyoung-sshi?" He called again. There still wasn't any response. As he decided to go outside, he turned to his right, and froze.

There, in a corner was Jiyoung, lying unconscious. With something red flowing from her hand.


A/N : DRAMA TIME!!