06.

Poison & Wine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To start off, I'm gonna write in Hanbin's first point of view.

 

"What do you mean?" 

"Is that him?" 

"I don't think so. I don't think that YG would be that hasty enough to get him back."

"But he looks exactly like him."

"How would you know, Jiyong. You just saw that kid once."

"I know, but you knew the impact he brought here. I just wish he could come back you know? He is really talented. What a waste if he can't use that anymore."

"Let's just wish for his fast recovery."

 

Mino and I went to the cafeteria. I saw our superior looking at us and they were talking very serious and I don't know how would we feel about that so we just left and ate somewhere. After a little talk with my friend, I headed to the studio. Surprisingly, there is no one to be found. Maybe they are somewhere since it's Thursday and we are all done now, just a little bit of practice but I know we can manage for tomorrow.

I'm tired though, super tired. I wish I could go home and lay in my bed, and have some lemonade and eat my favorite dish. I wish life is easy, I wish dreams are easy to achieve. I wish everybody is nice, I wish everybody should smile more and be happy and learn to live nicer. I wish I am not wishing anymore, I just want it to happen like it is something that is naturally coming.

"What are you doing here?" Sighs. The devil is here, again. God, I wish he could just leave me alone.

"I came here first, Jiwon. Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"I don't care. I'm the older trainee than you and way better than you." He said while placing his bags on the floor.

"I'm not even saying that I am better, I'm just- you know what? give me a break." I breathe out. I'm so tired of arguing, I just want to rest even for like, five minutes. Just five minutes. Having a conversation with this guy is already exhausting.

I heard him sat his way to the floor and let out a long sigh. "I'm gonna use the room. Move."

"Can I rest, Jiwon?"

"I don't want you here."

"I don't care. I wanna rest."

"Then so be it."

A few seconds later, loud music bombarding the room. As much as I hate to say it, I rather sleep on the deck than to spend my time with this . I sit up, gathering my things and let a sigh. I pause for a second and look at his direction. He is practicing the dance that I chore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter