03.

Poison & Wine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 1:00 PM

 

Jinhwan was bewildered, surprised, and confused. He almost never believed it; after all, YG wouldn't do that to this kid, right? At least, that's what he thought. But no, Hanbin was currently living with Jiwon, and what's worse than living under the same roof as the beast? Hanbin didn't expect this expression from these dudes, because as far as he knew, these four guys knew Jiwon well and, of course, they were close to him.

Mino had left them a few minutes ago, and that made Hanbin uncomfortable. But he knew he had to get used to it because this was his team, and no matter what happened, they had to debut because that's all that mattered in the end. They only had one dream, and that dream could lead them to many things, and Hanbin was excited for that. The same reasons applied to these guys; Hanbin knew that he should be close to them, and knowing that these kids were harmless was a given. Except for Jiwon. Hanbin didn't know how to deal with him.

They sat in the middle of the room, talking for almost half an hour by now. Hanbin wouldn't deny that he was enjoying their company. Jinhwan was kind and heartwarming, Yunhyeong sweet and nice, Donghyuk so innocent and gentle that it made Hanbin want to protect him because he was just too cute to handle, and Hanbin couldn't wait to work with them all. Junhoe could be sassy and had this weird aura, but that made him him, and Hanbin liked what these guys could bring to the group. He knew that each one of them had special talents that they could showcase one day. Sharing this dream with these guys made it more exciting than ever, and Hanbin knew, he knew that he could trust these guys with this.

"So where did YG Sajangnim find you?" Jinhwan asked.

"In the club. My father had a party for his successful business to celebrate at the time. We were kind of sober, and I don't know, Appa made a joke that I could sing, so I tried the karaoke to show off. It was supposed to be a joke! But after that, I found Sajangnim at the other side of our table with his companions, and then he gave me his card." Hanbin said, chuckling. "He found me by luck, actually."

They all laughed. "That was amazing. I actually dreamt of that so I could easily enter this company without crying my eyes out to be a trainee." Yunhyeong said, shaking his head with a happy chuckle. "It was a nightmare. I dreamed of being an actor, though. But then, YG said that I should try singing, and then the tables turned, and here I am. But then, I really enjoy what I am doing since I am with my friends. They helped us a lot." Yunhyeong said, proudly.

"Yeah, don't be so sappy, hyung. Hanbin hyung wasn't ready for your chitchat lame stories." Junhoe rolled his eyes and sighed. "I am so tired. The only break we have this day is when you stepped in here in this studio. We should thank you for that." he laughed before lying on the ground. Hanbin smiled and nodded. Things were starting to be easy. They were so comfortable to be with.

 

 

"Jiwon, I am so tired of your attitude." YG Sajangnim sighed as he glared back at the latter, Jiwon, who was sitting on the chair, tightening his grip on the holder as he tried his best to remain calm at the moment. "I know you don't like the fact that he is going to be in your group. I saw everything, and that is confidential," Sajangnim said.

"Sajangnim, you can't do that. We've been training for almost two years. Jinhwan and I cried ourselves out. Yoyo and Junhoe felt the struggle, and it was a little bit unfair to just throw him to us. We've been through the worst."

Sajangnim stared at him for a moment. "So you never believed in my instinct? Three years ago, I contacted you to audition, right? And you passed instantly. Did you forget that?" Jiwon breathed heavily. "Are you saying that you don't trust me enough to add Hanbin to your group? Tell me, what are you in this company?"

That left everything to Jiwon. He was just a trainee, right? And it was rude to question Sajangnim's capabilities to do whatever he wanted in the team. And Jiwon was blinded by the fact that he was just nothing in this. The younger guy sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry. I should've considered that."

"Don't underestimate Hanbin, Jiwon-ah. He is more than you think."

"Where have you been?"

"We've been looking for you for ages. Where the hell were you?"

Jiwon rolled his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter