11.

Poison & Wine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon

 

The memories flooded back in vivid hues, painting the canvas of Jiwon's mind with scenes from a time long past. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to be swept away by the tide of nostalgia, back to the days when he and B.I were young and in love.

 

Flashback

They had been inseparable from the moment they met, drawn together by an undeniable chemistry that crackled between them like electricity. Together, they formed the legendary power duo known as Double B – Bobby and B.I. Their talent was undeniable, their bond unbreakable.

But it hadn't always been easy. From the moment they stepped foot in YG Company, they had faced challenges and obstacles at every turn. People had tried to sabotage them, to break apart their partnership and tear them down from the inside out.

Yet through it all, their love had remained steadfast and unwavering. They had weathered every storm together, emerging stronger and more resilient each time. Their relationship was a beacon of hope in a world filled with darkness, a love that defied all odds.

For four years, they had been each other's rock, supporting and uplifting one another through the highs and lows of life as trainees. Jiwon cherished every moment they shared, every laugh, every whispered promise.

He would do anything for B.I, he realized now more than ever. Their love was a flame that burned bright and true, casting out the shadows of doubt and fear. And even though fate had torn them apart, the memories of their time together would always remain etched in Jiwon's heart, a testament to the power of a love that refused to be extinguished.

The soft glow of moonlight bathed the rooftop where Jiwon and B.I sat, their fingers intertwined as they gazed out at the twinkling lights of Seoul spread out before them. It was a rare moment of peace amidst the chaos of their lives as trainees, and Jiwon savored every second of it.

"I love you," B.I whispered, his voice barely more than a breath against the night air. "More than anything in this world."

Jiwon turned to him, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "And I love you," he replied, his heart swelling with warmth. "More than words could ever express."

They sat in silence for a moment, the weight of their love hanging heavy in the air between them. But then B.I spoke again, his voice filled with determination.

"No matter what challenges come our way," he said, his gaze unwavering, "we'll face them together. I'll fight for us, Jiwon. I'll fight for our love."

Jiwon felt a surge of hope well up inside him, buoyed by B.I's unwavering devotion. "And I'll fight alongside you," he vowed, his voice ringing with conviction. "For as long as it takes."

Their eyes met in a silent pledge, a promise to each other and to the love that bound them together. And as they leaned in to share a tender kiss beneath the starlit sky, Jiwon knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

 

The memory faded like a dream slipping through his fingers, leaving Jiwon alone once more on the cold, unforgiving streets of Jeju. Reality crashed down upon him like a tidal wave, washing away the warmth and comfort of the past.

He blinked back tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter